009

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

the group decided that they'd carpool and gyuri would just meet them there. it saved time instead of the new girl having to check directions and risk getting lost on her way to yangyang and hendery's place.

she offered to stop by and pick renjun and his roommates (jeno, jaemin, and *shiver* dOngHyUcK) up, but the boys said they'd be fine with jeno.

gyuri was tempted to bring sungchan along since he wanted to become a youtuber as well, but she wasn't sure if it'd be smart to bring someone brand new when she herself hadn't officially met the group in real life.

the girl pulled up to the ice cream parlor, noticing only one other car in the customer parking lot. assuming she just beat some of the others there, the brunette jumped out of her lil car and approached the store.

sitting on a little bench with their eyes trained on their phones were moon ilha and park miyoung. gyuri recognized them from their instagrams.

the new girl stuffed her hands in her pockets when a cold gust of wind blew her way. "yAH!" she yelled when she was close enough to the two girls, well aware that they were both older than her.

both heads snapped towards her direction, and gyuri felt a large grin creep across her lips. she watched as the girl with long chestnut-colored hair jumped up and let out a loud laugh.

"CHOGIIII!" she screamed whilst breaking into a sprint towards the younger. the short one's feet stuttered for a split second, surprised to see the beautiful streamer sprinting her way.

gyuri raised a hand to wave, instantly being crushed when miyoung jumped on her. "YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HEREEE!"

the younger of the two let out a choked chuckle, wincing slightly as she wrapped her arms around the elder. glancing over the hyper girl's shoulder, gyuri caught a glance of ilha waving from her spot on the bench and pulled her hand from miyoung to wave back.

the girl with chestnut hair pulled away, still smiling wildly. "wow, i can't believe you're actually here! i mean, i knew you'd show up, but sTILL!" gyuri couldn't help but stare at the pretty little pout on the girl's lips as she spoke.

she found herself cupping miyoung's cheeks and physically uwuing. "omg, you're so cute! please tell me my son jisung is as cute as you."