066

tw! dark topics, trama, abuse, suicidal thoughts

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

gyuri sat alone in a café, hands on the table in front of her as she stared at her twiddling fingers. everything was hitting her at once, seeping in and staying there.

the girl took a breath, eyes unconsciously flickering towards the door, waiting for any hint of movement. she watched the shadows dance and pass through the crack beneath the wooden frame, none stopping in front of the door.

"refill?" a soft voice asked, but gyuri still jumped. she ran a hand down her face and shook her head, the waitress nodding back and taking her leave.

her older sister was always late, ever since she was a child. it got to the point where gyuri and nari would tell her deadline ten minutes before so the elder would actually arrive on time. a ghost of a smile passed over the blonde's lips as she reminisced in memories from the past, memories aside from sneaking out to drink and smoke and rot their brains with regrets.

the rusted bell tied to the doorknob jingled, and gyuri's eyes shot towards the new arrivals. a familiar figure with long, jet black hair appeared, hand connected with the girl behind her. gyuri's concerned orbs flooded with rage when she saw her little sister.

decorating her pretty skin were large, purple bruises and cuts that were painful just to look at. the middle child rose to her feet, swallowing hard as she watched her sisters approach the table she was now standing at.

nari's doe eyes nervously glanced between her older sister's and the floor as she tried for a smile. "hi gyuri! sorry i didn't return your texts... or your calls..."

shaking her head, brows drawing together, the said girl stepped forward and gently wrapped her arms around her sister, cupping the back of the brunette's head as she did so. "jesus, nari. what happened? why didn't you call me?"

"i-i didn't want you to worry... i'm fine!" gyuri was unconvinced, but she didn't argue. tearing her eyes from her younger towards the eldest, the blonde greeted hyori with a short nod and moved for them to sit. thankfully, no one else was in the café.

after a few, grueling moments of silence, nari couldn't contain herself any longer. "did you really not know about dad?"

"nari!"