044

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

"come in!" the blonde called, swiftly tying her hair back before standing and pulling a hoodie on. facing the door, gyuri straightened when she saw lucas peek in. "good morning. how'd you sleep?"

the girl rubbed her forehead. "dude, i had the trippiest dream."

"oh, i probably should have told you, but we think this room may be haunted-"

"WHAT??!" gyuri jumped away from the bed and hid behind lucas's large frame. "i'm sleeping on the couch thank you very much."

the bartender let out a low chuckle at the girl's reaction, later turning so that he could face her. "hey, you okay?" gyuri looked up, thinking for a second before flashing a fake smile. "besides the weird dream and possible ghosts buddies? bro, i'm homeless."

there was a brief pause as lucas rubbed his palms on his sweatpants. "do you... wanna stay here? we'd have to put your stuff in a unit for now, but you can stay here until finding another place" the nervous, almost stuttery tone of his voice made the younger release a genuine giggle.

"you're really too nice, cas." she didn't say more, simply because she wasn't sure what to say. instead of giving an actual reply, the beaming girl gave the giant a pat on the shoulder and spun towards the doorway.

"what's for breakfast? do you-" gyuri cut herself off with a scream, which was quickly followed by a separate shout from the very surprised person in front of her.

hunched over a half-eaten bowl of cereal was a shirtless xiaojun. his bewildered gaze flicked from gyuri to lucas, pointer finger following his eyes before flinging his arms over his bare chest. "wh.. WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!"

"ITS MY HOUSE!"

a few minutes after lucas explained everything, the blonde was eating her own cereal next to a grumbling xiaojun. "when i said i'm not desperate enough to move in with you, that didn't mean you move in with me."

gyuri simply elbowed him and continued to eat her breakfast. the older boy sighed, pulling at the black t-shirt lucas threw at him.