059

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

gyuri wasn't lying when she said she had work. their delivery truck full of liquor that kun had to order (since some of the untouched bottles were smashed or stolen during the bar fight) arrived, which meant it was an all hands on deck day.

lucas and ten were even able to get xiaojun to come pitch in, and charlie offered to lend a hand as well. the pinkette pulled her short hair back in a small bun and wiped her hands on her uniform slacks, approaching her favorite giant employee.

"hey," she greeted casually, nudging lucas with her shoulder after a few seconds of no reply. the gesture made the boy flinch, and he quickly shot his attention towards the smaller with knit brows. "you good?"

"yeah," he breathed, forcing a tight smile that brought an uneasy feeling upon the girl. glancing around the room to make sure everyone was distracted, gyuri gripped the fabric around lucas's wrist and pulled him towards a more secluded part of the bar. though he was confused, the taller didn't fight.

once they were away, the pinkette spun to face him, releasing his sleeve to cross her arms over her chest. "what's up with you?"

"noth—" "and don't say nothing, cause i know something's bothering you."

lucas tried his very best to maintain eye contact with the girl, to convey that he was alright. yeah, that didn't work.

facing the floor with a sigh of defeat, the boy rubbed his hand over his nape. "i don't... i don't know. i feel like there's this cloud over my head and i don't know how to get rid of it."

gyuri's heart clenched at his words. she hadn't known the bartender long, but from the moment she met him, she felt comfort surrounding him. she considered them friends over coworkers, which was one of the reasons why she knew he wasn't being himself.

reaching out to rub his arm supportively, gyuri flashed a warm smile. "when did this feeling start?" her voice was soft yet coaxing, and it drew lucas's kind eyes back to hers.

sucking in a low breath, the elder followed as gyuri gestured for him to sit beside her on the floor, their arms resting on their knees. "i think... maybe the bar fight? or the christmas party? i don't know..."