052

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

gyuri wasn't sure when or how things escalated so fast, but she realized quickly that she should have listened to jeno.

ah, so this is a bar fight.

the blonde could only stand and watch in an odd mix of horror and fascination as her friends (plus nearly every other customer in the bar) beat down on junseok and his group.

the boy with jet hair caught the girl's wavering gaze right as jeno landed another harsh blow to the jaw, causing the other's body to snap to the side.

straightening quite quickly, junseok fixed his attention back on the staring bartender and flashed a grin, teeth stained red with his own blood. he didn't seem one bit fazed by the punch or the fact that some poor guy in his group was now getting pummeled by the usually sweet jeño.

on the other side of the bar, seeing haechan getting slapped around by a guy nearly double his size would have made gyuri laugh if she hadn't seen the blood on the man's knuckles as he punched her friend again. thankfully, hyuck was able to catch him off guard with a knee to the gut and gained the higher hand.

unsure of what else to rationally do, the blonde shakily pulled her phone from the pocket of her slacks and dialed who could've been her emergency contact. it rang twice before the man's voice answered. "hello?"

"uh, hey kun? yeah, what do i do if the customers start, y'know, killing each other?"

"what?!"

after a brief explanation, plus a small shriek as she ducked behind the bar to dodge a flying beer bottle, the girl was assured that her boss and lucas would arrive as fast as traffic allowed.

peeking over the safe spot behind the bar, gyuri's eyes shot wide and she moved out of the way as one of the guys came flying over the bar. once he landed, the girl poked him a few times to make sure he was just unconscious and not dead, releasing a silent sigh of relief when she saw his eyelids twitch.

the little bell above the door rang once again, and gyuri perked up to see a very confused pink-haired boy in a white hoodie. finally catching his wildly blinking eyes after numerous attempts, gyuri waved him over to join her safely behind the bar.

the second hendery dropped to the ground, he pressed his hands against his temples and released a deep sigh. "gyu... what the fuck."

"they're fighting for my affection, clearly."