ROOM OF REQUIREMENT.

Draco and Aishwarya were in the Room of Requirement with their wants drawn at Crabbe and Blaise, who had their aimed at the two

Draco and Aishwarya were in the Room of Requirement with their wants drawn at Crabbe and Blaise, who had their aimed at the two. Harry, Ron and Hermione then corner the two idiots from one side when a voice belonging to none other than Blaise Zabini could be heard from in front of us, "Crabbe, I never really liked you anyways," he joins Draco and Aishwarya. Crabbe, being the idiot he is, accidently lights the place on fire seperating Harry and Aishwarya.

Trying not to get burned, Draco and Aishwarya start climbing the pile of abandoned rubbish in the room when Harry sweeps me up onto his broom, Draco on Ron's and Blaise on Hermione's, and we all fly out of the burning room and end up falling once out of the room. Aishwarya had quite literally fallen on top of Harry, leaving her in a rather compromising position. Despite tensions being high around them, Harry becomes cocky and says "Next time you're on top of me, it should be in my bed," following up his statement with a wink, causing the dark skinned girl to start blushing.

Hitting him across the chest, the girls says, "You wish!" and proceeds to get off the boy.

Slight time skip.

Afterwards, Voldermort reveals his ultimatum of Harry sacrificing himself in order to stop the Second Wizarding War and prevent others from getting hurt. To which Aishwarya can see that Harry is considering but, refuses to let the boy she loves meet his death, "Harry, No! Don't you dare!"

The boy simply ignores the distraught girl, the turns towards his two best friends Ron and Hermione and tells them "Destroy the snake, she's the only one left." Harry then turns to Aishwarya and says, "I need to see Snape's memories," and takes the girl's small hands in his considerably larger ones and drags her along with him.