AWKWARD REUNIONS.

Dumbledore had dropped Harry off at the Burrow, well Harry's belongings if we're being specific and Ginny was the first one to notice

Dumbledore had dropped Harry off at the Burrow, well Harry's belongings if we're being specific and Ginny was the first one to notice. All of the teenagers were crowding round the staircase echoes of "Harry's here?" being heard as everyone was just as baffled as each other.

Finally, the boy in question makes an appearance and dear lord Aishwarya would have jumped on him the first chance she got if they were still together. Harry's hair had grown slightly over summer and was fluffy, now full of volume. The front strands of his hair would fall on his face annoying him but making him look ever hotter and he was constantly moving the front peices away causing his hair to become messy. He had also grown quite a bit over summer and now stood at almost six foot in comparison to his height of five foot seven at the beginning of the summer. Aishwarya could have gone on listing everything that had made him appear hotter to her but, stopped herself before she spiraled. They were broken up, she shouldn't be having these thoughts.

Unbeknownst to her, Harry was doing the same with her. Aishwarya had finally grown into herself and was no longer a teenage girl but, a gorgeous woman. Her hips curved in all the right places, her breasts had more volume to them, her ebony black hair had grown significantly and was no reaching her hips and a new addition that make Harry almost lose control and kiss her was her lipstick. Usually she sported a nude or light pink lip colour usually of the lip gloss variation but now, she was sporting a bright red lip, her weapon of choice being lipstick and it almost made Harry go on his knees for her. She was so goddamn irresistable just standing there leaning against the kitchen doorframe and he was definitely going to have a hell of a time trying to resist her.

Whilst everyone from Mrs Weasley to Hermione Granger were greeting Harry and hugging him glad to have him back, one presence stayed back still leaning against the doorframe, overthinking the many ways this situation could go. Fred noticing his mini minx being uncharacteristically quiet went up to her and hugged her knowing her and the boy everyone was so delighted hadn't spoke all summer, not even once. Whilst hugging Ginny, who held on much longer than he would have preferred, the corner of his eye had turned it's attention to the the brown skinned girl and ginger haried boy hugging privately in the corner, hidden away from everyone else just enough to have their moment together without being disrupted. An unsettling feeling erupted in his stomach but, he tried to dismiss it. He couldn't be jealous of Aishwarya could he? Plus, she was obligated to date anyone she wanted, they were no longer together.

After awkwardly nodding towards Harry as her acknowledgment towards him, Aishwarya disappeared back upstairs whilst the golden trio made their way into the now empty living room to converse. As soon as the basic questions of "How has your summer been?" had been said, Harry didn't miss a beat and asked, "So, how long have Fred and Aishwarya been dating then?" Ron and Hermione not missing the passive agressive tone in his voice turned to look at each other and burst out laughing cause Harry's short temper to appear, "What?"

Hermione then goes on to say, "She's not, they've always been friends, they just got closer over summer since you know what," referring to his breakup.

Ron the awkwardly steers the conversation by letting it be known that, "You know she still likes you right?"

"I do too but, it's safer this way."

"Maybe, but it's blatantly obvious you both still have feelings for one another, I mean the two of you were practically eye-fucking one another earlier when you arrived but, even then it's still awkward between all of us now. We can't talk about you or with you without feeling guilty towards Aishwarya, especially Mione".