AMORTENTIA.

The next day, classes had officially begun and currently, everyone was in Advanced Potions with Professor Slughorn

The next day, classes had officially begun and currently, everyone was in Advanced Potions with Professor Slughorn. The female population of the class were obviously affected by one of the potions on display as they had started to move towards it in a trance like state with the exception of Aishwarya Meadowes. Instead, the poor girl was looking at Harry confused, which didn't go unnoticed by a certain ginger haired Gryffindor and a blonde haired Slytherin. On the other hand, Hermione Granger hadn't even noticed since she was so entranced by the potion in front of her and honestly, who could blame her?

Aishwarya was becoming more and more confused by the second and when Professor Slughorn reveals that the potion heavily impacting the students, especially the girls is Amortentia, the most powerful love potion in the world, her heart stops. The girl in queston, had smelt Harry in her Amortentia without meaning to and it scared her. They were broken up, she shouldn't still be in love with Harry nor had either of said 'I love yous' during their relationship. Not knowing what to do about this sudden rush of feelings, the girl kept quiet and carried on with the lesson.

Instead of moving onto the next potion, Professor Slughorn had decided to pick on his poster child, Harry, to reveal what he smelt in his potion. Reluctantly, Harry answers, "Vanilla, Coffee and Broomstick Wax," causing four pairs of heads to turn towards him. Awkwardly, Draco, Ron, Hermione, Aishwarya and Harry were all looking at one another as all of them recognised the first two scents as Aishwarya's but, were confused by the third as she doesn't play quidditch and prefers to watch from the stands. Harry himself knew this as well and felt guilt brew in his stomach as he loved Aishwarya or he thought he did? Unfortunatley, Aishwarya's scared thoughts were confirmed from when she accussed Harry of breaking up with her for another woman, why else would he have smelt a third scent that had no correlation to her? And who was the girl that produced the scent of broomstick wax in Harry's amortentia?

Author's Note: Any guesses as to who the girl is?