SECTUMSEMPRA.

Two weeks later, Aishwarya was finally out of hospital and was headed down to the Great Hall

Two weeks later, Aishwarya was finally out of hospital and was headed down to the Great Hall. Upon seeing the ebony haired girl, Harry immediately got up from his seat from the Gryffindor table and went up to her. Instead of being polite and and saying hello, he bombared her with "Do you know who cursed you?" to which the girl remained silent but, had started biting her lip, giving Harry the indication she knew exactly who had cursed her. At this point, Draco had entered the Great Hall but, upon seeing the girl who cared for him that he had cursed, he started panicking and left distraught. This caused Aishwarya to excuse herself and follow the scared boy of the Great Hall.

She eventually found him crying in the boys' bathroom and goes up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder to offer some comfort to the broken boy. Draco, still distraught, kept repeating "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

To this the girl replies, "Don't be, I knew the risk that was involved when agreeing to help," however, Draco still feeling guily kept apoligising. At this moment, Harry had entered the bathroom and caught onto Malfoy's last words and immediately concluded that he had intentionally cursed Aishwarya. He then proceeds to pull out his wand from his back pocket ready to duel the blonde haired boy but instead is met with Aishwarya shoving Draco behind her and drawing out her own wand, ready to duel the emerald eyed boy in front of her if needs be.

"Harry, you don't want to do this, just leave us and go," the girl begins but is cut off by a rather spiteful and seething Harry.

"I should have known you would become a slut and start sleeping around with the one person I hate the most!"

Hurt, Aishwaya questions, "What the bloody hell are you on about?"

In response, Harry mentions the Marauder's Map and goes on to say, "I see you and Draco in the astronomy tower together every night." Before Aishwarya could reply, Draco had started throwing curses towards Harry as he was furious at the accusations being thrown the girl's way when all she was trying to do was be a good to him.

Both boys fuelled with testostrone and anger, had started duelling each other and were trying to get a curse to actually hit the other. Harry casts a final spell of 'Sectumsempra', which was unknown to the bright witch who was still present so, not knowing its impacts and wanting to save Draco, she threw herself in front of Draco, allowing herself to get hit by the spell. Aishwarya had started bleeding out and was suffering in pain when Draco had reached her side and lifted her head so he could rest it on his lap. He then turned to Harry and scared asked, "What did you do?" Aishwarya was beginning to lose consciousness and at this point, the consequences of his actions finally hit Harry and he was guilt-ridden. Hearing all the commotion, Snape had entered the bathroom to find the girl practically dying in a broken boy's arms whilst the Chosen One was watching them riddled with guilt. The Professor started healing the girl with haste so that her wounds would not delve any deeper than they already had. Draco's previous breakdown over possibly losing Aishwarya had now turned into anger and he turned towards Harry and spits out "For your information, she wasn't sleeping with me, she was being a good friend!", to which Harry was left feeling immensely horrible for injuring the girl he loved.

Yet again, Aishwarya had ended up in hospital except this time around, Draco had become her personal bodyguard. He refused to let Harry see the girl but, was alright with letting everyone else and Hermione pay her a visit. When Aishwarya finally woke up, she was met with a sleepy Draco by her bedside holding her hand. Draco having felt someone rub his hands, woke up to find Aishwarya smiling at him and he instantly felt guilt overcome him, "You shouldn't have done that for me, I'm not worth it."

To this the girl simply said, "If I could do it again, I would."

In the mean time, Harry had become so obssessed with his potions book and finding out the identity of the Half-Blood Prince, that he hadn't realised he was falling for another. A certain broomstick wax scented girl by the name of Ginny Weasley. He hadn't realised how much he had fallen for the redhead until she offerred to help him discard his potions book in the Room of Requirement. The two had gotten rid of the book when, the young Weasley, having noticed Harry's sudden interest in her had instigated a kiss between the two. A kiss both parties enjoyed but, felt terribly guilty about; Ginny was supposed to be on of Aishwarya's best friends and Harry, no matter how much he denied it, still had some sort of feelings for the dark haired girl.