SwaSan TS :" Falling in Love with Her Boss ( Part 2) "

Sanskar Maheshwari knew all the rules that controlled him, rules made by his bade papa and once it was said Sanskar was expected to follow it without protest.

And he did it fairly well, as he owed it to the man who raised him and his bade maa who treated him as her son. So he knew one of his bade papa rules were never to acknowledge him as anything more than his boss at work, and he would never refer Sanskar as his nephew to anyone even if everyone know about it.

But it is also expected from Sanskar that he have to work in his uncle company regardless of what he wants which maybe working anywhere except here. Because if that was the case , he wouldn't have become Swara's boss.

And if he wasn't Swara's boss in hierarchy, he could have asked her out on a date as any normal man will do, she could have either rejected him or gave him a chance but Sanskar will never know because she was working in his company.

Another one of his uncle rule is that keep your personal life and professional life separate and yet he expects Laksh, his own son and Sanskar , his nephew to work in the company. As if they were given any other choice.

Sanskar didn't mean to be un grateful, while his uncle demanded Sanskar work his way up in the office hierarchy, starting from internship while he was in college . Still Sanskar knew his place in the office was partially due to his uncle's influence .

Because he had more opportunities than others to make it, and yet he felt the need to walk away from all of them for her. It wasn't a crush or an attraction ,if it was a simple as that then Sanskar would have assumed it wasn't worth it.

But for Sanskar it was Love , the four letter word that wrecks havoc in his heart everyday, he met Swara years ago, when he was still in college. There was a small cafe just two streets away from his college and Sanskar preferred that place more than his home.

Because of Sharmistha Bose, who would always treat him with a smile on her face and kind words. And she also had a reading shelf filled with book that the customers can choose and simply read till they are ready to leave.

That where he met her the first time. Swara Bose, she would come daily in the evening to help her mom with the cafe during the rush hours and since the cafe tends to be filled with college students , he was sure she never gave him a second glance, he was just like all the rest of them.

And yet he had always looked at her more out of curiosity and also because she always smiled and talked with her mother every chance they get and it was the close between the two of them that made him glance at her way often than normal.

When he was eight , his mother got sick and his father tried his best to give her the best treatment possible , which included moving to US for her care and leaving behind Sanskar with his uncle. Sanskar wanted to go with them but in kind words his parents told him that this was for his good and so all Sanskar had was the phone calls and weekly video calls from his parents for the next three years, then when his uncle came to school to pick him up and drive straight to the airport. Sanskar knew something bad had happened and by the time, his 11 year old self reached the hospital in US, his mother was dead and he wasn't even given a chance to say Good Bye.

The next two months, Sanskar had his father back at home, even in his grief Sanskar had his father who held him as he cried to sleep everyday , but even that didn't last for long as his father decided to work in one of the Company branch located in different city.

"A Change of Scenery will be good for you " his uncle told his father and " Sanskar, You got Laksh and your bade maa here, you should stay with them as I will have to work long hours since the compnay is new and I won't be enough to take care of you " his father told him and that was that as two weeks later, his father left him alone and there was no longer any one to held on to while he cried, the one time his uncle saw him crying, he said that he is a grown up now and that he shouldn't cry all the time.