SwaSan SS : Choices {Part 3}

Swara had tried and tried some more to find the person who had been playing a game against her , now that he stood before her .She didnt know what to do with the knowledge of him when he had saved her life just few hours ago. The anger she held towards him was gone now leaving her free from holding back her gratitude.

" Thank You for saving my life " her words surprised him . She understood that because if she found out about him before today then she would have unleashed her fury on him ,along with letting his secret out in the open to his family. Yet she stood there in his room thanking him.

" I am sorry Swara, for everything. " He spoke up finally when he gathered control of his emotions but she saw them , without the mask of madness. The man before her was so complex that she knew his reason to destroy her wedding must stem from something that she couldn't decipher yet.

When she walked towards his room ,she had promised herself it was just to see him without his mask once, so she can really believe that he had been the one who had been trying to destroy her name for the sake of stopping the marriage but looking at the packed bags ,she knew he was leaving again and somehow it made her want to know everything about him because if he left like that she would always wonder what propelled him.

At that moment ,Swara wasnt thinking straight .She had a groom waiting dowmstairs for her to get married, the man she loves and yet she stood in Sanskar room trying to understand him. The truth was when Laksh had been more concerned about the man who saved her then her ,she wondered that if he didn't quite trust her . He stood by her so far and she believed that he trusted her but was there suspicion lurking around all those time ,suddenly she needed to know so much more about the man she wanted to marry .

And somehow she believed Sanskar holds all the answers, to pull this whole charade off he must be smart but he must also know about everyone in his family and she wanted to know his reason, just so she could find it in her to blame him and believe her fiancee had been innocent and was in no way responsible for Sanskar pain, because she saw that as well. The pain lurking behind his face without the mask of madness.

The man before her was hurt by his family, and unlike Ragini . His reasons were not born out of love but hate, she already gathered that from the few minutes in his room but she need to hear it from him before she walks down to get married to his cousin.

" How much you want to know ?" he asked her, the man was sharp and already understood the reason for her continued stay in his room. " Everything " she answered back because she did want to know everything about him..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Laksh had been nervous when he couldnt find Swara in her room but Ragini told him that she just went to get some fresh air and he believed her because there was no reason ragini would lie to him but still he had been nervous as he waited for her in the mandap. Then she walked down the stairs attired in her bridal gown and he relaxed, maybe he had been too stressed the last few days that he had forgotten that he was going to get married to the girl he loves, after fighting against his entire family to marry her. He had been more excited about marrying the girl of his dreams.

When she smiled at him , he smiled back at her . Thinking this was it until he caught sight of his cousin and the smile faltered a bit. He loved his cousin and wished that he could get better and yet there was also guilt that his actions had somehow hurt him in the end. It was the guilt that almost propelled him to marry Ragini for the sake of his cousin but in the end he couldnt be that selfless .

And when it was time to tie the scared thread, he turned towards Swara with a smile but she was no longer smiling at him. " Do you trust me ?" She whispered to him and it bothered him that even after all the time he stood by her, she would still doubt him. " Of course I do" he answered back but then she surprised him by speaking up again.