Swasan TS :"I am Not Perfect"(Blurb)

Cover

Blurb

Blurb

Every Storm leaves behind its mark in the form of collateral damage , and in the life of Swara and Sanskar. The damage had been done to their relationship .

For Sanskar , he was at cross roads on how to move forward into the future when he couldn't forgive his family for turning against him and refusing to believe him.

He knew he had made mistakes in the past yet he had no idea how quick there trust turns into mistrust , he was hurt by their actions and couldn't find it in him to forgive them unlike his wife and he didn't have the courage to ask her to choose between him or their family . So he left her making a choice of his own.

For Swara , she was happy to finally get past the storm that crashed into their lives when there arise a dispute between her husband and his cousin . She had been fortunate that with the help of her sister ,she had been able to prove her husband's innocence and sent the person who had been responsible out of their house.

Not realizing that while the storm may have drawn to its closure ,it had left a crack in her relationship with her husband. When she finds out ,she had been left with a choice either to pick him or their family because it looked like she can't have both .

P.S :" The first part of the Two Shot is updated next ,scroll down or swipe to get to it "

Juanita Reid