SwaSan TS :" Falling in Love with Her Boss ( Part 1) "

Swara Bose, was again late for work not because she was by any means careless but because the traffic in their city never fails to frustrate her. Even if she starts 30 minutes earlier than required, she still gets stuck in Traffic making it impossible for her to reach on time most days.

But fortunately, she didn't have a mean boss. Sanskar Maheshwari, was the head of the Marketing Department and was known amongst everyone has the Perfect Boss, a typical Movie like hero with perfect amount of work ethic and charm.

Speaking of Hero, she was currently watching a TV serial in her mobile phone all the awhile willing the Cab to move faster, Swara trustworthy Scooty failed to start today which had been the reason for the Cab and since waiting in panic won't help anyone, she got her ear phones out and started to watch the TV show, her best friend recommended.

Swara loves romance but Office Romance was not her cup of tea, because well no one will just go and fall in love with their boss and have their happily ever after just like that, and she should know working in her company for four years, there wasn't a single office romance in her company. Not because it was strictly prohibited or something but who wanted to see the same face both in work and as well as home.

She didn't know how it would work either, "Can you give me the Quarterly report and you look beautiful today " in a same sentence, it will be more like harassments then flirtation as far as she could see , but yet her friend's favorite serial which she recommended to Swara with five hearts is set on such Romance.

Well Swara has to admit the Hero looked good in his suit but when the first episode started with slow reveal of Hero getting out of his Ferrari and walking into the office, followed by slow reveal of Heroine running into the same office with voice over about her name and how much late she is to work, Swara can't help but laugh at the plot introduction that remains the same.

Then came the Elevator scene, where both of them get into it and where the only ones in the Lift , as if that was possible in her Office where all the lifts were full most of the time .

From what the Female lead said in the voiceover this was her first day at work and yet they both kept glancing at each other for over five minutes and she dropped the papers in her hand and Swara wondered where she got the papers if it was her first day at work and then the Male lead was picking the papers as he continued looking at her

And that was where the first episode ended and Swara felt silly for wishing to open the next episode but the welcoming sight of her office building made her realize , it was sadly not possible , after paying for the Cab , she rushed into the office and got into the Elevator which was surprisingly empty probably because she was already 15 minutes late and just when the door was about to close another person got in and Swara realized that just few minutes ago she was claiming no such occurrence ever happened at work for her and yet here she was in the lift alone with her Boss .

The two minutes it took to reach the 21st floor of their building was as Predictable as normal life, she greeted him with a Polite Good Morning Sir and he returned the greeting politely and that was about it , No weird glances ,No papers flying everywhere and definitely no Romance Back Ground Music.

As Swara tucked her phone inside her hand bag , she felt a flicker of smile at the way her heart beat increased a little in the lift all because of the Serial.

" This is Real life , not some TV show " she mentally gave herself a pep talk and focused on her work the rest of the day , Quarterly reports and Presentation don't magically appear just like a TV show after all .

********************

Swara texted her best friend that TV show was not her cup of tea few hours ago and yet here she was watching Episode 4 because in a way , it was bit entertaining even if highly illogical.