Chapter One

As Will watched Nico walk back to him, he felt amazing. He felt like this because he finally got to talk to Nico with out worrying that he would leave again.

"Okay, I'm back" Nico said as he walked up to Will. He had a small smile on his face and Will wondered why, but he didn't ask.

"Well let's go." So then they left Apollo cabin and started the walk to the infirmary.

It was quiet the entire walk there there. Will didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to embarrass himself. He didn't want to force Nico into having a conversation with him, he wanted to show Nico he could be a good friend.

Once they got there Will lead Nico to an empty bed in the infirmary.

"Do I just stay here for three days? " Nico asked.

"Yeah, you need to rest. "

"But what if I get bored ?"

Will sighed " okay if you want me to, I'll stay with you until someone needs me. But right now you should sleep."

Will went to a small closet and took something out of it. Then gave it to Nico.

"Change into these. The bathroom is over there" will said pointing to another part in the infirmary.

About a minute later he walked back to where Will was standing, wearing the pajamas.

" Okay now at least try and sleep. I have to go help a few people, but I'll be back to check on you later."

Nico listened to Will and went to lay down as Will left. But Nico could not fall asleep. He tossed and turned but couldn't get comfortable. So Nico decided to watch Will.

Well Nico didn't mean to watch Will . He was just looking around the infirmary but his eyes always went back to Will.
He looked so calm helping people. It's kind of cute , Nico thought, then immediately stopped himself.

No! Stop thinking like that!

After that Nico stopped watching Will... Well at least for a few seconds. But when he looked back Will saw him
And Nico looked away, blushing.

A few minutes after that Will came over. He had two sandwiches, and gave one to Nico.

" I brought you some lunch." He said.

"Thanks " Nico replied, while Will pulled up a chair.

"So," Will started " did you get any sleep today or were you just watching me."

This made Nico blush even more.

"I- I couldn't sleep. I'm not really tired. I'm sorry if I creeped you out, I didn't mean too -"

"Nico it's fine, I was just joking around" Will laughed.

"Okay, good"

They finished their sandwiches in silence.

"Nico?"

"Yeah?"

"Since I don't really have any more patients... Do you mind if I hang out here with you?"

"Umm, yeah... You can stay here... Sure."

Then they just talked. Nico swore he never talked this much before. Will asked Nico about him, it made Nico feel like Will actually cared about him. And when Nico didn't want to talk about himself anymore he asked questions about Will. Then they just talked. Will was really funny, he told all these funny stories that happened at camp when Nico wasn't there. It made Nico laugh.

Will stopped talking.

" What's wrong? " Nico asked worriedly, after he was able to stop laughing.

" Nothing's wrong... It's just that you laugh is adorable, and you look amazing when you smile." Will said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Nico blushed and looked away.