Chapter 11

Hi! Okay I was gonna update last weekend but instead I started watching attack on Titan, then I was gonna update the next day but instead I went to go see Jarassic World, then I was gonna update the next day but instead I went to get some new books. But I finally updated. I honestly have no idea what I just wrote but whatever. K bye.

~ 3 Months Later~

Nico honestly had no idea what Chiron was telling him, but he was sure Jason was listening so it didn't really matter.

Well, he was listening... Until Chiron said he wanted Will to go to. Nico didn't understand why he still had to be watched.

He wasn't really aloud to do anything because everyone was afraid that he would die. He was so bored, he wasn't allowed to practice at all!

Of course Jason was going and Nico was like "We don't need Will, Jason will be with me. And Piper too."

And Chiron was like "I would feel better if you had someone who knew more about your health."

Nico decided to not argue with Chiron and stopped listening at that point. He didn't know why Chiron thought it would be a good idea, he only stayed in the infirmary for three days, that wasn't very long. Well he did hang out with Will once and awhile... Well more like everyday, but it had nothing to do with his health.

Finally Chiron was done speaking, Nico felt like he was there forever.

"Okay here." Chiron said, giving Jason the keys to the van. " Go get the others and leave, be back by curfew."

They both got up to leave, but Chiron stopped Nico.

"I know you don't like being watched, but your father told me to keep you safe. Even letting you leave camp is dangerous."

Nico wanted to say something but he didn't know what, but he just smiled at the thought of his father wanting him to stay safe.

Chiron then let him leave.

" 'Kay you go get Will, and I'll go get Percy and Annabeth." Jason told him as he went outside.

"Wait they're coming too?" Nico asked, surprised.

Jason looked at him "Were you even paying attention?"

"No."

"Yes, they are. But they are going to Percy's Moms apartment. He still hasn't seen her."

Nico knew why Percy hadn't seen his mother, he stayed at camp to help out and build some stuff. And he didn't need to know why Annabeth had to go, it was quite obvious.

"Alright, meet you at the van in a few minutes." Nico said as they both walked away.

When he finally got to the Apollo cabin, he hoped Will would answer the door so he wouldn't have to talk to anyone else. Of course that didn't happen.

"Hey, Nico." One of Will's siblings said "Will is over there"

Nico didn't question how the kid knew he wanted Will, and he just went in.

He saw Will on his bed drawing a picture.

Nico walked up to him and divided to shake him until he looked up.

"Stop! What do you want?" Will asked looking up at Nico.

"Chiron said you have to come with me."

"What? Why? Where are you going? You better not be shadow traveling, 'cause I don't want you to pass out or anything-"

Nico interrupted him.

"No, I'm not shadow traveling. And we're going to go shopping, for my cabin, and apparently everyone thinks I still need to be watched and you're the only one that can do that."

Will shrugged "Okay let's go."

Will got his shoes, and they left to go Met the others.