Chapter 12

So I got a chalkboard, and I didn't know what to do with it, so I just did this.
~

When they stopped to drop Percy and Annabeth, they all decided to go in with them.

Sally Jackson was ecstatic to see them. She kept saying how wonderful it was to see them and gave them all hugs, even Will.

"Will, I haven't seen you in such a long time, you've grown so much." She said as she hugged him.

Will looked surprised " you remember me?"

"Of course I do, I remember everyone of Percy's friends, and I know you helped save Annabeth before. How could I forget that?."

"Well, a lot of people forget me. "

Nico noticed how that made Will smile. Sally turned to Nico.

"Oh! Nico look how tall you've gotten. You know I worry so much about you, I always hear how you run off, and no one knows where you are." she sighed, and pulled him into a quick hug. "you're just a little child and you have no family... Well I hope your father at least helps you. Well, if you go running off again at least come here, okay?" She smiled at him, then turned to talk to Jason and Piper.

Nico felt like he was gonna cry, not the sad crying more like the happy crying. He felt so cared about. He didn't really know what it was like to have mother, and he forgot most of the memories he had of his own mother. And Persephone turns him into flowers most of the time.

When they were done the four of them left, leaving Percy and Annabeth. Annabeth had asked them to get a book for her.

When they got to the mall they decided to split up. Nico didn't really think it would be a good idea, but he didn't say anything.

"Hey Piper" Nico called. She turned to listen to him. " I was wondering if you could do something for me."

She looked confused. "Sure, what do you need?"

"Well Im not very good with clothes and stuff, and I really need some new shirts and stuff. And I was wondering if you could do that for me? Here, I'll give you some of my money too."

She smiled "of course I'll do that. I know exactly what to get!" She took the money, grabbed Jason's hand a ran into the closest store.

~ Two hours later~

Nico mostly got the necessities for his cabin.

He got two beds, and two dressers. He also got paint to redo his whole cabin. It wasn't black, it was brown.

Will was barely any help to him. All he did was jump on the beds, nearly getting them kicked out. And when they were looking at the paint all he chose were bright colors.

After Nico sorted out when they would be delivered, they finally left.

When they went to the another store, they started to look for the book Annabeth wanted.

While walking there Nico thought it would be fun to race.

So they raced, and it took a while since they
didn't know where they were going,and neither looked at the signs that said where everything was.

Finally Will stopped, and Nico did to.

"I think we're lost." Will said

"Well let's just ask someone."

So they did, and started running again as soon as they got the directions.

Nico won.

When they stopped, they couldn't stop laughing.

"That was fun... now let's look for her book." Nico said, and he realized Will put his arm around his shoulders. Nico didn't say anything.

After awhile Nico got frustrated, because he couldn't find the book, and it was already hard enough to read the titles.

Nico looked up at Will. "Do you see it? "

Will looked down at him.

"No... hey don't get angry, they're just books."

Nico calmed down. "Sorry... It's just that... "

Nico stopped talking as he looked at Will again.

Nico noticed that he had really nice eyes. Nico also noticed that Will was getting closer to him. Nico knew he should probably look away, but he really wanted to know what Will was going to do even though part of him already knew.

" Disgusting!" Someone shouted, and Nico jumped away from Will, afraid. He noticed that it was an old lady who said it. She didn't only scare Nico, but a girl around their age.

The old lady was now walking away, still talking, as if they were supposed to hear it. it was a good thing they didn't.

The girl that was there quickly put the book she was looking at down and turned to them.

"Sorry." she said quickly and turned to find the lady that was just there. As she ran away the could hear her yell "Grandma! That was rude!"

After a few seconds went by, Nico started walking.

"Let's go, well just tell her we didn't find the book."

As they walked out of the store, Will kept trying to talk to Nico. Nico ignored him.

Finally Will had enough and grabbed Nico's arm to stop him.

"Let go of my arm."

"Say that you'll listen to me."

Nico stayed quiet for a while but then gave up. Will took him to an empty bench.

"Nico look at me."

Nico shook his head, he was looking down and had his eyes closed.

"Just talk, I'm listening."

Actually Will didn't know what to say he just wanted to know if Nico was alright.

So Will just started to say whatever can to his mind.

" Things like that happen... You have to learn to become strong and not let that bother you, okay? You have to show those kinds of people that you don't care what they think, and you could live without their opinion, which you can..."

Will stopped talking. He didn't really know what else to say.

Nico looked up.

"Better?" Will asked, Nico nodded.

They got up and started walking to where the car was parked.

They got there first, and they didn't have the keys so they had to wait outside.

When they finally saw the other two, they noticed that they were both carrying about twenty bags each.

When they got closer to the car, Nico nearly screamed.

"You didn't get all of this stuff for me, did you?"

Piper laughed. "Of course not! I got my self a pair of sun glasses" She said, pointing to the pair on he face. "But yes the rest of this is for you."

After they got all of the stuff into the car, and got in their seats Nico continued to question her.

" How did you even get all this stuff? I know I did not give you enough money for this."

"Nico, I used some of my own money. Remember that my father is a very famous actor."

Nico turned to Jason "why didn't you stop her? "

"She used charmspeak on me." he sighed.

Will thought this was hilarious, and he wouldn't stop laughing.

" 'Kay, let's go." Piper said, smiling.
~

I am actually kind of happy with this chapter. I'm going to stay up late tonight, so maybe I'll get another chapter up... bye!