Chapter 5

~ A Few Hours After Dinner~

"Will, it's almost curfew. Will you stay here? No one else wants to." Said one of Will's siblings.

Will wasn't paying attention, he said he would.

By the time it was curfew, everyone had gone to the cabin and Will was alone. Well he wasn't really alone, he had the other campers here, but they were injured and they had to sleep.

Will decided to sleep in one of the empty beds. It didn't really take him long to go to sleep.

He woke up when he heard crying.

He immediately got out of bed to find if anyone was hurt.

He walked bye every bed until he got to the one he was looking for.

It was Nico.

He went over to try and wake him up.

"Nico" Will whispered shaking Nico gently. " wake up"

Will tried some more, until he finally.

Nico woke up and screamed trying to push Will away, still crying.

"Nico! It's me! Calm down! "

Nico finally stopped, looking at Will, sitting up and rubbing the tears off his face.

Will sat down next to him.

"Did you have a nightmare? "

Nico nodded.

"Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

Nico shook his head.

Instead of saying anything else Will hugged Nico, as he cried more. surprisingly he didn't pull away.

They both ended up laying down next to each other. Will rubbing Nico's back.

"If you tell me what it was about you might feel better."

Nico pulled himself closer to Will, like it made him feel safer.

" It was T-Tartarus." Nico actually answered.

Will didn't want to think about what that meant. He didn't even want to imagine it.

" Well, you're safe now. You won't get hurt. " Will said trying to make him feel better.

When Will though Nico was asleep, he went to go to his own bed, but Nico stopped him.

"Stay with me. please."

Nico looked so sad and so scared, Will couldn't say no. So he laid back down.