Chapter 6

When Will woke up he was slightly confused about why he was in Nico's bed. Then he remembered.

He got up and went to look at the time, he was still the only healer in the infirmary, and all the patients were still sleeping.

5:30

It was still early, but he was pretty sure the harpies were gone.

Will wanted to go take a shower, just a quick one. It might help him get over the nightmare that he had.

He quickly looked around the infirmary, making sure that everyone was still sleeping.

Then he left to go get some clothes and take his shower.

While he was in the shower he thought about his nightmare. all he saw was Nico going through Tartarus. Nico alone. It frightened him. Nico never really explained what he meant when he said Tartarus, so Will was hoping that Nico only had the nightmare because he used to live in the underworld, which was close to Tartarus. he knew that wasn't true though.

When he got out it was six, witch was longer than he wanted.

But lucky for him, his siblings were starting to wake up.

It was when he was on his way to breakfast that he realized that he didn't have to work in the infirmary today. He didn't know if he should be happy or sad about that.

When he left breakfast to go to the lake, Cecil ran up to him and threw his arm around his shoulder.

"What's up man? " He asked excitedly as Lou-Ellen went up to them.

"Hey you look kinda sad, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Liar, tell me, right now." Will sighed and told her anyway, there was no use in fighting with her.

While still walking to the lake and them fallowing he told them what happened.

He finished just as he found a bench and sat down.

" But I thought Percy and Annabeth were the only ones who went through Tartarus. " Cecil said, more serious than he was before.

"Well apparently not." Will told him.

"Well, I have to go, but we can talk later. Okay?" Lou- Ellen said leaving.

"What are you gonna do?" Cecil asked after a long silence.

"What do you mean?"

"About Nico, are you gonna tell anyone , or talk to him about it?"

"I'm not gonna tell anyone, he can if he wants. I guess I could talk to him about it."

They were silent again.

" Nico is a very tough Demigod." Cecil said.

" Are you just figuring that out now? "

"No, but he is. Well what are ya gonna do about your little crush on him? " Cecil teased.

"Shut up, that is off topic... And don't let anyone hear you."

Cecil laughed. " Well I'm gonna go now, I'll let you be alone."

After awhile Will decided to go ask one of Nico's friends about him. He thought Jason was a good choice, him and Nico are always talking.

As he got up to leave he saw Percy and Annabeth walking on the beach.

He ran up to them.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hi Will! What's up? " Annabeth said.

"Do you know where Jason is? I need to ask him some stuff."

" Oh, he's working one that shrine project thing." Percy told him "you Probably shouldn't bother him."

" What do you have to ask him"

Should I tell them? Will thought, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind answering if I asked them.

"Well yesterday night I was in the infirmary, and Nico had a nightmare. It was about... " Will slightly hesitated saying it " Tartarus, and I was wondering... if he... umm... was there?"

He got awkward at the end, because he saw them both tense up.

Annabeth was the first to answer " yeah, he was, before us."

" Ok, thank you... I'm sorry for...um... even mentioning it. Thanks. Bye."

He turned around and walked away.

Gods, I am such an idiot, Will told himself.

About 10 seconds later he heard his name being called.

He turned and Percy was running up to him.

"Hey, I wanna tell you something. " He said as he caught up.

"Why didn't you tell me then."

"I don't want Annabeth to hear" He said, he led Will to the bench he was sitting on earlier.

"Okay, what."

"First of all, I want to know why you asked us, or would have asked Jason?"

"I just wanted to know because I'm like his doctor and I want to know if there is any way I could help him." Well that's half the reason.

" Well, let me tell you something, if you want to help him." Percy said.

" What me and Annabeth saw was very different from what he saw. But when we were down there, I saw what he saw, just for a few seconds. If I even saw it for another second I would have gone insane. Nico has been through so much. I want you to know that if you're trying to help him, or be one of his friends, you can't expect him to change so quickly. I have noticed he has changed a few in the last few days, so that could be good."

" I know, I want really expecting him to be completely different."

Percy smiled " Good. Ya know he said that he thought I was the strongest demigod he's ever met? I think he won't say it again though, but now I now part of the reason." Percy laughed a little, but Will didn't understand why. "Honestly, he is the strongest Demigod that I know or ever heard of."

Will didn't know what to say so he just nodded in agreement.

"Okay, that was it." Percy said. "see you later." He ran in the direction they both came from.

Will sat there, not really sure what to do next.

After awhile he left and went to practice his archery, he also knew that he went to the infirmary, Nico would feel bad about himself so he decided to stay away until tomorrow.