Chapter 19

I don't really know how to write sword fighting stuff, so I kinda just did what I could. K, enjoy the chapter.

All Nico wanted to do right now was sleep.

But someone just had to come and wake him up.

They kept knocking on the door and calling his name until he answered.

" What!?" He called, annoyed.

"Nico? It's Percy! I was wondering if you would like to practice with me today?"

Nico sighed.

Should he go? He'd rather just sleep some more... But it was Percy.

"Why don't you go ask Jason or something?"

"Well I thought we could like bond and stuff? I don't know. You are my friend though! And friends help each other practice and stuff. "

Percy called Nico his friend. It shocked Nico because he thought they would've been ignoring each other by now.

It made Nico happy, that even more people were calling him their friend.

" Okay, fine! Just give me a minute to get ready!"

•*•*•*•*•

On the way to the arena, they walked in awkward silence.

Nico didn't have anything to talk about, or anything he would like to tell Percy.

Nico thought it was better to be silent than to talk , but Percy apparently didn't feel the same.

" So have... Have you... Um... Found anyone your interested in?"

Gods, this has to be the most awkward question Nico has ever been asked.

"No."

"Really? No one? I thought you would have gotten with Will already."

Nico tried to ignore the last part.

"Are you trying to have a conversation about cute boys with me? " Nico asked, trying to Percy to shut up.

" Are you calling Will cute? "

Nico just groaned and stayed silent.

" I'm taking your reaction as a yes."

They continued to walk in silence until Percy started acting weird again.

He jumped in front of Nico, as if he just remembered something important.

" y'know, I think you should go back to your cabin and sleep some more, you look really tired."

" What? I'm perfectly fine, lets go." He pushed Percy out of the way, and kept walking.

This time Nico knew why he did it.

Percy was trying to block his view.

To keep him from seeing Will.

With Drew.

Nico saw it anyway.