I am truly sorry

So I'm sure to some of the long time readers this doesn't come as a surprise.

I know I've preached in past chapters how I would never discontinue this story but unfortunately, it has come to that. It's been almost a year now and I've  even able to touch this book not even once.

I don't want to give you my sob story but I believe I owe most of you an explanation. So I'll make is short.

To begin with, things at home just haven't been giving me much time to focus on something that requires a lot of attention, such as this. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer over my long absence and that's been hard also. Trying to find time for myself was a challenge anyway, having the balance work, school, my mother, and other personal matters.

But now most of that has settled down and I find myself having the time to work on this book. I've realized I've lost my ENTIRE train of thought for this book. I have absolutely no idea where I was taking or what I had planned for it. Even my notes I had written down planning out this book, I can't seem to find. Not o my that I finished the Demon Slayer manga quite a while ago, I'm still a die hard fan of the series don't get me wrong, but I lack the same passion I had before.

So alas, I'm sorry to say this and it breaks my heart to say it, I have decided to discontinue this story.

If I ever find my notes and regain my sense of thought and layout for this story, I will surly come back to finish it. But until then, this is the end of Kimetsu no Yaiba Breathe.

Much love,

      The author.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 04, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

~Breathe~ Kimetsu no Yaiba x !Demon! Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें