Chapt 15

I sat down in the living room, looking down to my phone with a cup of tea in my left hand. 

"The tea will be cold" Someone greeted me, caught my attention as I lifted my chin and saw him walking to my way. "You are back, that's fast" I said and took a sip before I placed the cup onto the coffee table. "Yeah just went to grab some ammo" Namjoon said and sat down on the couch in front of me.

"Here, take it" He gave something in front of me. "A pistol? for what?" I looked at him weirdly. "It's not like i want to shoot anyone here" My brows twitched. "Just in case" Namjoon continued.

"But you guys will be here, just give it to someone else" I sighed and chuckled a bit. "Haeju, take it. We never know what will happen. We trust you know" Namjoon stood up and bended down to grab my hand, then placed it in my hand.

"thank you" 

"But in return, I need to know something about your twun, Hana" 

I was shocked when Namjoon mentioned her name. 

"Hey you guys, I think we need to proceed with our plan. Im afraid that her dad is going to set up a big plan. We took our time already" Hoseok came to the living room and asked us to join him as he walked to one of the member's room. Jungkook's room.

He knocked the door and opened it afterwards, as Jungkook lifted his face from his phone and sat up on the bed. "What is it?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkook do you mind calling others here? I want to borrow your room for a while. May i?" Hoseok asked.

"Y-yeah sure" Jungkook was confused, same with both of us but we just remained quiet and sat on the bed side. "You have any idea what he's going to talk about?" I asked Namjoon after Hoseok left to te bathroom but he just shook his head. 

"Let's hear his plan first" Namjoon was really confuse at the moment because as a leader, he did not know any of this. 

One by one came into Jungkook's room and the last one was him. Yoongi was standing by the window, Taehyung sat on the chair and Jimin next to him. While Seokjin sat on the couch and Jungkook was standing next to me. 

"Hey you dont want to sit?" I whispered and patted the bed space next to me.

"How about your laps? available as a seat?" He asked. "My legs would be broken. You are heavy" I scoffed and looked at Hoseok.

"I know this is too sudden, but Jungkook where is your laptop?" 

Jungkook grabbed his laptop and turned it on in front of us. "Try search the nearest device that you can hack" Hoseok commanded.

His fingers were fast typing unknown codes and formulas to do what Hoseok said and he pressed the last caps to search for it. As he spoke the name of the devices he found one by one, Hoseok nodded. "Haeju, your phone please. May I?" I was shocked when he suddenly asked for my device. I took it out from my pocket and gave it to him which later he gave to Jungkook.

"Can you detect how many unknown source from her phone?" He asked. Jungkook tried and searched up but he found several, except for the one that Hoseok wanted. "What are you trying to do Hoseok?" Seokjin asked.

"That one time, Haeju went outside leaving her phone in the living room. That time the phone buzzed and I heard static noise from her phone but it's just for few seconds. I thought I misheard so I just leave it. But another time was when we were gathering the weapons, i heard it again and Jimin, you heard that too right?" 

"Yeah, that time the phone was on the couch" Jimin answered. I got the chills and look at Jungkook. "What's wrong with my phone?" 

His eyes widened and checked my phone, and opened the cover at the back to see something. "What is this?" Jungkook took it out properly and show it to all of us. "Wait, dont tell me..." Jungkook gasped and looked at Hoseok. "Did you guys say anything when it's buzzing or letting out static noises?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin did" Hoseok said and Jimin gulped down his throat feeling unsafe. "What's with that thing Jungkook" Jimin asked. "Im afraid that this is a tracker and voice recorder" Jungkook stated and placed it inside one of his device then connect it to the laptop.

He played a song and put it near the phone that he put the chip into and all of us just remained quiet until the phone buzzed again after waiting for few minutes. The phone buzzed and let out static noise and once it's gone, Jungkook tried to search for the files that contains what he wants.

He found it and played the file, to hear that the buzz sound and the song that's being played that time and our house coordinates. "We are being tracked and recorded" Jimin gasped and held his forehead. 

"But how come the phone didnt buzz when the phone is in my pockets?" I asked.

"That would be dumb of them to do that since people will know there's something wrong with the devices. But i didn't hear her phone buzzed when we kidnapped her" Yoongi stated.

"Exactly. That means it's tracking us after that. Haeju, did you meet anyone before this?" Namjoon turned to me. "I didn't meet any suspicious person" I shook my head. "Yeah she didn't except for-" Jimin stopped with wide eyes.

"Except for what?" Taehyung asked. "Her twin"

"No, she doesnt have anything to do with this. She's innocent" I spoke up, defending my own sister. "We could't trust anyone in this world Haeju, not even our family" Seokjin sighed. "Did you communicate with her lately?" Seokjin asked. 

"Last week, but we just spoke through the phone and just talked about ourselves" I shrugged.

"Nothing else?" Taehyung asked.

"No" I shook my head.

How many of them are there?

"Wait-" I covered my mouth. "She asked me back then, how many of you guys here" I said.

"That is kind of suspicious. And your answer?" Namjoon asked. "I said only three" 

"I can see that even you don't trust your own family easily" Yoongi said.

"She saw Jimin's face and luckily Jimin was the one who spoke when the phone buzzed. At least Jimin is the only target if she's the one who did this" Hoseok explained.

"What do you mean at least? You guys need to protect me" Jimin groaned and bended down a bit, holding his head. 

Hoseok looked at me in despair, looking down without saying anything. "Let's talk about this, among us because I want to give each of you the job that has to be done" Namjoon stood up. "and uh, Jimin since you are the targeted one, maybe you can excused yourself from taking part" Namjoon said.

They left, leaving both of us in the room alone. "I know Namjoon signaled you to stay with me. It's not like Im being sad, I just don't know why everyone is stabbing my back"

"Oh come on" Jimin sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder and closer to my face wile i was just looking down "It's not like i would do that, I would stab you from the front though. Im not the same" Jimin grinned.

"Haeju here, your phone. I already put the chip back-" Jungkook looked at both of us, "what the hell are you guys doing"

"Shut up stop your dirty thinking. Give me that" I groaned and took my phone from him. 

"Just keep your phone in your pocket and not open space, and yeah jimin keep your hands in your pockets too, dont touch her. oof"