Chapt. 12

"so Hoseok told you about his past already.. That's why.. " Yoongi sighed and looked at me. "If you can't hear those freaky things, how come you became a police before?"

"I'm scared but i still want to fight. Besides, Jimin told me to not show my fears, or the victims can sense it. Maybe that's the words that i can use to explain"

"J-jimin said that?" He cracked his smile. "Yes, in the car, while holding my hands"

"Park Jimin!" Yoongi shouted and saw Jimin walking to the car. "Did you call me?" Jimin asked. "No don't mind me. I'm just calling out for a stupid fella dinosaur"

"And his name is Park Jimin, what a coincidence" Seokjin said, while bringing in the guns from the car trunk. "Welp, i just picked that name randomly. Don't be offended Jimin" Yoongi scoffed and looked me again.

"Look, that Jimin is a seducer. Don't get too close with him or, you know he would--" Yoongi suddenly changed his gaze to someone else. I turned around to see Jimin was standing still there, looking at Yoongi. Both exchanged glances which made me laugh.

"I swear you guys are so funny" I giggled and stood up. "I thought it will be spooky and creepy to live with killers but.. " I smiled. "Anyway thank you Yoongi for last night. I really appreciate it"

I thanked him and walked away from there entering the house and met with Namjoon. "Namjoon i have something to talk about"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook who was sitting there too and said "Jungkook, can you please?" Namjoon said with a low tone and nicely, he is such a good leader.

Jungkook stood up and left both of us there, "What is it?" He asked.

"First, i want to apologize again because i lied to all of you. And you, as the leader must have been so angry" I sighed. "I didn't have a choice but to lie, or you won't accept me in"

"I'm not angry, but i was shocked. You put up a role as your twin and you succeeded to fool all of us. That was shocking me, plus if you didn't lie, and asked us to help you, we still would have helped you"

"Why?"

"Why you ask. Some of the members in this group, joined because they have problems and we will figure it out together to solve it. You are just the same, you want our help to save yourself from unknown armed people"

"But i involved all of you, that's why i thought you would be mad" I wasn't dare to look him in the eyes. "I told you, we will help. This is not because you are a woman, but this is because you are helpless"

A smile formed on my lips and i can see Namjoon smiled warmly back to me but suddenly his smile change.

"But as a leader, i want to warn and remind you. Smiles can hide everything including their true self. No matter how kind they are, we are, don't let your guard down"

Namjoon looked around to make sure no one was there.

"Anyway!" Namjoon suddenly clapped his both hands once and grinned. "Let's go out tonight, we've been stressed out lately" He sighed and wiped his sweat on his forehead as he ended up with 'phew'

"Wait, where to? Don't bring me to those freaky places"

"No, we are going to eat and hang out. You are a part of this team now" He chuckled and stood up. Before he left, he turned around and called my name.

"Don't let your guard down" He said it again which i got the chills. "Namjoon you are scaring me"

"You should" He grinned again and walked out from the room. I held my left arm, feeling scared.

That's right, im staying with seven bad guys.

I need to be aware.

While thinking about it, i walked out from the room and saw a familiar face. "Seokjin!" I smiled wide and laughed a bit. "I'm a bit scared right now, what did Namjoon do to you?" He asked weirdly.

"He just gave me some advices, what a good leader" I laughed and tapped Seokjin's shoulder for few times. "Hurry up fella, we are going out"

"Fella? wait what? now?" He can't stop from asking me questions and i can't stop feeling nervous.

"I guess so, Namjoon just told me so" I nodded and went to my room right away after excused myself to change my clothes.

The moment i stepped in, i saw Yoongi sat on the floor while picking up something.

I looked down and saw a cigarette by my foot. "Here" I said which caught his attention and he turned to me. "Thank you--"

I was handing him the cigarette but i changed my mine and pulled back my hand. "What are u doing" He asked.

"Why are u smoking?"

"Why are u asking?" He replied.

"Why aren't u answering?" I asked another.

"Why are u so busybody?" He asked then.

"Why can't u just answer me stupid not-so-gentleman" I scoffed. His eyes wide and stood up "You really had the courage to speak like that aren't u missy" He walked to me and reached out his hand to choke me by the neck.

"Don't let your anger controls you" I said under my breath but loud enough for him to hear as he stopped right away. His eyes grew bigger "You..--   Just give me that" He snatched the cigarette from my hand and walked out from the room.

Namjoon told me to stay aware, which i supposed to behave as well. But I can't be afraid for the whole time, i need to get close to them, which means i need to know them better.

What's their weakness and what are they good at.

After i wore a proper clothes, i took out my phone and dialled my twin's number.

"Hana, how are you?" I asked when i heard her voice through the phone.

"Im fine, hoping you are as well sister"

A smile apoeared on my face. "I'm fine too. Is there anything bad--"

She chuckled. "You always be like this, worry about me too much. Please don't, I can take care of myself. You need to be careful as well, there are many enemies are coming after you, please watch out"

I sighed heavily "Yes i know, but you need to tell--"

"I need to tell you in case anything happens to me. Right?"

I can picture her smiling because of how i acted. "Yes that's right"

The exact moment someone knocked the door and opened it right away. "Haeju we are going now" Taehyung was there, smiling at me. "Alright, give me a second"

"Who is that?"

"It's my friend in this team"

"O-oh, how many guys are there ij the team?"

I was weird because she suddenly asked that kind of question. I opened my mouth, about to speak the number but i stopped.

"Only three" I lied.

She replied shortly and bid me a goodbye before i ended the call. Why did I lie to my own sister?

Taehyung was still there, i apologized and stood up, walking out from the house.

Namjoon drove us using a pickup truck. Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung and I were sitting inside while Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok were sitting on the trunk. I repeat, we rode a pickup truck.

I rested my back and looked at the front as i was sitting in the middle of taehyung and Jimin.

"Where are we going hyung?" Jimin asked Namjoon. "Eat, having fun. Anything" Namjoon chuckled and sighed. "It's been a while since we've done this" Seokjin shrugged.

"Well yes but isn't it a bit dangerous since this girl here is being targeted?" Taehyung asked.

"She has 7 bodyguards here, not a problem now" Namjoon looked at us using the rear mirror and smiled.