Chapt 13.

Author's note :

Im sorry it's been a very long time since i publish the chapters for this book. It's because im still studying and i have many works to do.

Sorry once again.  I will try to find some time to update my book.

~~~~~~~

(Haeju's pov)

I can't stop thinking about my mom, how is she? Is she doing well? What is she doing right now?

I spaced out while thinking about her, which caught Jimin's attention. He elbowed me slightly as i looked at him then raised my both eyebrows.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You seem disturbed. Why is that?" He looked at me weirdly because we were supposed to have fun that night.

"I feel worry about my mother, i want to call her but I'm afraid that i will bother her sleep" I sighed.

"Are you close with your mother?" Namjoon asked while looking at the mirror. "Very" I can't help but chuckled a bit.

"How about this, we enjoy for tonight and tomorrow you call your mother or maybe go to see her" Seokjin turned around and smiled.

"Yeah" I nodded and smiled then looked at the back to see how the others were. I smiled again, to see them sleeping together, and turned to the front back.

Without knowing, taehyung looked at me as he gave a slight smile then closed his eyes too. "Wake me later" He spoke.

After about half an hour, Namjoon stopped the car "We are here!" He shouted and Jimin opened his eyes as i clapped my hands together, "Yeay"

"Haeju, wake taehyung up please" Seokjin told me and i nodded. I turned to Taehyung's side and moved his shoulder a bit. "Taehyung, wake up. We are here" I smiled happily.

It didn't take much time until Taehyung opened his eyes and stared at me. "Pretty" He smiled warmly.

I was shocked, and removed my hand from his shoulder. My mouth opened a bit and speechless, i came to my sense and smiled.

"We are here, let's go" I talked like nothing and quickly got out from the car. "Careful, it's high" Jimin reminded me and i nodded.

Namjoon woke the others at the back and we made our way to the building.

I stopped my steps and looked at the front. "Are you being serious?"

All of them stopped and looked at me. "Yeah why?"

"Actually it's been a while since i went to one" I sighed and placed a hand onto my head. "Dont tell me you can't  drink" Yoongi smiled weirdly.

"No no, i told you what my job before right? Besides, im not from here so i dont have the much friends to go with"

"But now you have us, come on" Jungkook came up to me and put his arm on me then brought me inside.

As we got inside, i was startled when i heard the loud music. People acted like they have no problems, carefree and enjoy the moments.

"Isn't this great?" Jimin shouted to me and smiled. I laughed and nodded "It's been a while!" I grinned.

•••

I approached Seokjin who was sitting by the bar and giggled at him. "This is fun" I put both hands as a standee to support my face.

"You really enjoy it huh" Seokjin smiled to me. I nodded as a yes and sighed "Thank you for bringing me here, i know this is not a suitable place for me actually but still, it kinda helps"

"We assume you as our members already, so if anything bothers you, it will bother us too"

Seokjin took a shot and looked at me. "Want some?" He asked.

•••

"What happened to her?" Taehyung asked when he saw me landed my head onto the table. "She.. took a shot...only" Seokjin looked at Taehyung and shrugged.

"Only" Seokjin repeated.

"You should expect this, she told we that it's been a while since she did this right" Taehyung sighed and shrugged my body.

"Hey, you up?" He asked.

I just shook my head and mumbled. "It was good"

"Come on, we are going home" He said and sat me up properly. "Are you guys coming?" He asked.

"No, it's still early"

Taehyung sighed and looked at me. "Im worried about her, i will take her inside first"

Seokjin held Taehyung's wrist to stop him for a moment. "Don't do anything to her, okay?" Seokjin reminded.

Taehyung just smiled and lifted me up, help me to walk slowly to a room. upstairs.

The moment we arrived, he opened the door and found a couple was in the room. Both were shocked and the guy asked.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"Are you going to do it or not?" Taehyung asked.

"We just did, wait why the hell are you asking"

"Then what are u waiting for? Go out. Other rooms are occupied"

Both were mad because we bothered them. "Out" Taehyung said. "You already settled your business down there, now it's my turn" Taehyung groaned.

The girl stood up and walked out from the room but not the guy. He stood up in front of Taehyung "You ruined my moment"

"Kid, you are drunk. Are you against me now? Are u sure about that" Taehyung said and looked at him im the eye.

He left and Taehyung properly put me on the bed, lying me down carefully.

"Why did you say it like that.. don't do anything to me" I said, using my drunk and sleepy tone.

I heard him chuckled. "You are too precious for me to do anything on you" as he caressed my hair and not too long after i fell asleep.