Chapt. 5

(haeju's POV)

"Okay we will start with question. Where is your dad" Mang asked, sitting in front of me on the chair as he turned the chair to the opposite so he can hug the backrest of the chair.

"I don't know. At his workplace maybe" I shook my head, looking down.

"You know we will hurt you if you make us mad right?" Chimmy asked, looking at me with a side smile. I nodded. "So why are you answering the question like someone who wants to die.. for real?" He asked again.

"Because he won't do anything about this. My dad doesn't even care about me. You are wasting your time!" I gritted my teeth.

"Stop staring at me like that" Chimmy mumbled under his breath and walked to me. "Dude, give me the bandana" He took the bandana from Tata and stood behind me, starting to covering my eyes with the bandana.

"No, please no. Don't cover my eyes!" I shouted but it seems like they don't care at all.

"Answer every questions properly or we will hurt you" It was Cooky who said it.

My whole body started to shiver much more and i nodded a bit. "Okay, give me your dad's phone number"

I opened my mouth and told him the number stutteredly. "Good. Now, where is your mother, and do you have other siblings than your brother?"

I gulped down. "M-my mom lives at the village. But please don't involve hurt into this matter! I will do whatever you say, just don't do anything to her!" I bit my lips in terried.

"Everything starts with you. If you misbehave, we will do something that can make you behave"

Out of sudden a cold hand held my left leg and held up my skirt a bit.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted and moved my leg away, to break free from his grip. "Stay still" Someone groaned behind me as two people were holding me, one held my head and another one held my legs.

Soon they unbuttoned two buttons of my shirt and checked my back. I became embarrassed and wanted to cry because they were forcing me while they check me out.

All of them remained quiet for a moment and they let me go. "You guys are pervert!" I shouted and received a slap from a guy.

"Don't shout too much, it's irritating me. You know what, I'm having a grudge to your father and I'm afraid that you will be the victim" I recognized the voice right away, it's the man whom i stabbed.

"Don't ever ask if i have the courage. I do" He continued and pulled my hair. "This face is too pretty to be ruined. Maybe i should start with your hands. Just like how your dad did to--"

"Tata, stop it. We still need her to be alive no matter what" Someone stopped me but i can feel someone was standing right next to me.

"Let me go hyung" Tata said and without any knowing, someone kicked me so hard as i fell to the side along with the chair. My head felt so dizzy because he kicked me on the head.

My head became painful, and i was afraid because it's too sudden and i can't see what's happening. "Stop it!" Chimmy shouted and asked for help which i thought it would be over but i was wrong when someone ran to me as i can hear the footsteps and i felt pain, on my shoulder.

My eyes widened as i screamed in pain, struggling to break free but i couldn't because of the ropes. I wanted to hold the pain with my hands but i can't. I screamed so loud and cried instantly.

Someone cut the rope and held me up,   wanted tot reat the injury but i was loosing blood and can't control it anymore as i fainted, this time everything was dark.

"Dude, he really kicked her hard. Look at the bruises. And the stab though" Someone said. "She is awake. Don't use our real name"

I opened my eyes and i can see again this time as i sat up right away. But as soon as i did, my upper body was in pain and my head was so heavy plus painful.

"Oh my god what did he do" I groaned and held my head. "You can't blame him. And we saved you because we need you to be the hostage. Not because we care about you" The leader said and stood up.

I can taste blood in the corner of my lips, maybe because of his kick just now. My head was still dizzy but not as much as earlier.

After that, they put on a camera with a laptop next to it and both were facing to me. I was on the chair once again, right in front of the camera.

"Hacker boy, now" The leader said whiel the Cooky guy's fingers were fast typing on the other laptop by the side of the rooms and he finished it with one touch

"It's ready" He said. The camera light was on, so did the laptop.

I opened my left eye a bit because i was still can't control myself since the kick was so hard and too much for me. That's when i saw my own reflection on the laptop screen.

I was messed up, there's bandage around my shoulder with bloodstained on it as my shirt was messed up too plus dirty. My hair seems like i just woke up or maybe just got into fight. My face, it's bruised. I can see the dark purple bruise on my face.

Suddenly dad's face showed up on the screen. When i turned around, sll of them were already wore a mask each to cover their faces.

"What happened to you" Dad asked me with his monotone. "She is your daughter isn't she? I'm sorry but we couldn't take our hands off from her and-"

"Are you blackmailing me right now? And using my daughter as a hostage?" Dad suddenly asked and chuckled. "Do whatever you want. Don't involve me into this matter. Just take her or kill her i don't care. She doesn't that important to me. She just like her mother, rubbish"

The live ended just like that, i shut my mouth and looked down. "Hyung" Someone called the leader. "The man.."

"Give me a knife" I said and they were hesitated to do it but i yelled and the leader gave it to me.

I cut the rope and stood up, closing the knife and stood in front of the leader as i handed him the knife.

"You want to rob him? Scam? Torture? Or maybe kill him? Tell me and i will get him for you"

"Oh? That's a nice joke"

"Do i look like I'm joking? Cut the crap, I'm going to let him feel how i feel"