67

Jeonjungking:We are not

Jeonjungking:
We are not

[jungkook locks his phone and keeps it in his pocket. He looks around and finds Jimin just a few inches away from the bar, strolling around hoping to hear some of your conversations. Jungkook gives him a scowl before carrying on with his tasks. His next task was to give you the binder so you could read the recipe and understand it better now that you've already prepared it once.

You might have gulped a cocktail and you might have been a lil tipsy but that's quite normal for you so you won't have issues when you concentrate unless you decide to gulp in some more, which you don't want to since you got some books to hit up once you go home.

A few minutes later, Hoseok and Namjoon return from their quest. They say they successfully designed a poster, got twenty fliers printed, and distributed them to tired working people around their locality who'd be interested to grab a drink or two and to people in some posh areas of Seoul who wouldn't mind trying a new restaurant. The rest of the 980 fliers that they couldn't manage to get a copy of would be distributed some days later.

After they end talking about their 'quest', hoseok gives jungkook a sly look followed by a wriggle of his brows, which you notice and which jungkook notices that you noticed. The bartender looks at you from the corner of his eyes to which you whisper, "I pretend I do not see it". Consequently, the man next to you brings his hands close to his red ears, shyly mumbling 'I'm embarrassed'. Knowing that you know why hoseok's eyes are so curious but at the same time pretty confident as if he has accomplished something, Jungkook couldn't help but avoid eye contact with you.

you let out a snicker at hoseok's obliviousness and the way jungkook reacted to it. "It's okay, it's okay" you gently pat jungkook's back, still giggling at the situation.

Let's assume jungkook didn't feel like he got an electric shock when your fingers touched his back and his stomach didn't tickle at all because he wants to be cool.]

]