25

["Shush y/n shush" the meme guy tries to stop you from yelling your rants out loud. You're currently some steps away from your porch. You're totally out of control that's why it's hard for the meme guy to reach your door.

"LONELy I'm sO lOnELY I hAvE nObody" you start to sing in your awful voice. "For my Oooown OOOOW-

"Shhhhshshhhh" the meme guy struggles to shut your mouth. He turns you so you could face him, your face right in front of his. Then he puts a finger on his lip, a gesture to shush it, which you mimic and finally shut up. He exhales a sigh of relief but to his dismay you start giggling again. He takes a deep breath and manages to walk some steps ahead when-

"I HATE EVERYONE" you giggle right after you shout those words out. "ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE PHONYYYYY" you stumble but the meme guy catches you before you fall on your butt. "I GOT FAKE PEOPLE SHOWING FAKE-

He cups his hand on your mouth to stop you but you don't budge. Even though your voice sounds muffled you keep singing the drake song. He wants to sit and laugh while you do your job of being you but he has no choice. He has to get you home before the neighbours call the cops on you.

"STRAIGHT UP TO MY FAAAAAaAAAAaaaaCE"

You leave him no choice. He puts one of his arm around the bend in your knee and the other around your back. You immediately stop blaring once he carries you in his arms. You lock your hands around his neck and blink at him in astonishment. Your mouth forms an 'o' as you stare at him deeply, making him uncomfortable. You become silent as if you can't speak as you look at him.

"What is it?"

"You look like a rabbit"

He snickers at the comment.

"a handsome rabbit," you add.

His ears and cheeks turn red. You think it's either make up or the fact that he's hot like a full course meal. You would happily kill yourself for thinking that if you were sober.

He carries you till your door and puts you down cautiously so you could stand without wobbling but you refuse to unlock your hand from behind his neck. You stand with your eyes closed, head rested on his chest, and hands locked behind his neck. "Y/n?" He says in a soft voice. You hum as a response. "Look at me, will you?" He requests in a calm and relaxed voice. You turn your head up at him and pass a tight lipped smile. Your intoxicating eyes look into his sober ones before your eyelids grudgingly cover them. "Hey open your eyes come on" he says whilst gently patting your cheek. You mumble incoherent words and furrow your brows when you try to open your eyes again.

He asks the code to unlock your door but all you reply with is the stuff he couldn't care less about. He gets anxious when your tone gets groggy and you constantly close your eyes.

"I'm a bad person" you mumble. "I argued with mom, I need to be punished" you start spilling all the beans you've left.

"Key where's the key y/n? Give me the key or the code." He chants so you could at least catch a word and respond.

"Ms Dong steals things from mom's office. She's not a bad person, she's just kleptomaniac. She's trying to improve but her hu-

The meme guy's stuck in the predicament. The only thing which comes to his mind right now is to either take you back to the bar or muster up the courage to check all the pockets on your jeans and then go to the bar if there's no key.

The ebony haired boy closes his eyes to inhale and exhale. He checks your front pockets which are, sadly, empty. He gulps before moving his hand towards your back pockets. 'Why would someone put their key behind?' He thinks with an incredulous expression on his face. He almost rejects the thought of checking your back pocket when suddenly your door lock rumbles on its own.

Meme guy cocks his head towards your door which suddenly opens and reveals a woman in her sweats and a panda sweatshirt. She looks like someone in her twenties. Her hair's a mess, she might have just woken up. Her sleepy eyes blink a few times before they widen to look at you. Meme guy looks at the women with the same amount of surprise as she looks at him.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She asks, totally shooketh by the scene in front of her.

'Y/n has a roommate?!' He curses himself in his mind for not doing a thing as basic as ringing the door bell.

"I... It's not what it looks like" he rambles. "She's drunk" he states. "I'm from the blueberry bar. I came here to drop her." He says it all in one breath. He takes out his ID from his coat pocket and shows it to the woman.

The woman nods and leaves space for him to enter the house. "It'd be nice if you could drop her on her bed" she speaks.

"Sure-

"What is this noise?" You suddenly wake up with a scowl on your face.

"Y/n-

"Jennie!!" You exclaim groggily. "You phoneyyy bitch" you slur. Meme guy purses his lips to stop himself from chuckling while the woman, Jennie, gapes at you as she takes the offence. "You're the biggest phoney I've ever met." You point your finger at her and say.

Meme guy immediately carries you before you could offend her anymore. He enters your house and follows Jennie towards your room. "You are so mean and rude to Namjoon all the time." You say glaring at Jennie. Meme guy suddenly stops and turn towards Jennie to give her a quizzical look. "You know Namjoon?" He asks. "Yeah" she replies. Meme guy opens his mouth to ask something but immediately closes it when he receives a glare from Jennie.

"You act like you hate namjoon but you love Namjoon! Jennie loves Namjoon-

"Shut up y/n" Jennie articulates.

"Jennie loves Namjoon, Jennie loves Nam-

"Good night y/n!" he cuts you off as he puts you on your bed. You stare at him for some seconds before you exclaim, "you're the meme guy!", once again.

"What the hell did she drink?" Jennie asks probably annoyed with you.

"Blueberry special- I mean vodka" meme guy sighs. "Does she know she can't handle vodka?" He asks Jennie.

"I don't think so"

"Jennie loves namjoooon" you giggle as you shift in your bed. Jennie's face has turned red due to all the embarrassment while the meme guy's reluctant to ask her if it's true.

"Do you-

"No" Jennie cuts the guy off whilst crossing her arms around her chest. "She's drunk"

"Yeah I know. She speaks gibberish when she's drunk" he says as he smiles to himself.

"Namjoon's my really good friend. Just saying" he speaks as they head towards the door. "We're like brothers, I call him hyung-

"I appreciate your help. Thank you for bringing my drunk friend home." Jennie bows. Meme guy returns the gesture.

"If she asks me how did she teleport, what should I tell her?" She asks the meme guy with an intend to know his name.

"A seagull named Justin flew her here" he says before bidding Jennie a 'goodnight'.

Ksvdhzbsuspsvdusbsksbsudb

How you doin?