Part 15

Penny's POV

I ran outside and started shooting with my pistol. All the moonsoldiers turned their attention to me and I knew that Louie would see his chance to escape. I just had to keep their attention long enough. So I thought, if I could eventually get to the smaler spear of Selene, I could fly to the money bin and warn Della. I looked behind me and didn't see Louie anymore. Good, if I just gave him enough time, maybe he will make it. Lunaris just can't get to him.

I was fighting for about 10 minutes. I saw a lot of confused faces, since I was kind of a heroin on the moon and I was now fighting against them.

''What is the meaning of this!''

Everyone stopped for a second and I turned around. Not smart, the soldiers immediately jumped on me and tackled me.

And there was Lunaris, right in front of me.

''General Penumbra, I didn't expect you here.''

''I-''

''Well, where did you hide that duck.''

''He's gone, you will never find him in this storm.'' He was visibly angry about this.

''Everyone, find that duck!'' I couldn't let them find Louie. The soldiers aren't affected by the cold, so they could catch up to him easily. I had to convince them.

''No guys, please believe me. Lunaris is lying to you. The earth isn't our enemy!'' 

''How would you know, general Penumbra?'' Good, they still had respect for me.

''Please, we all had a great time with Della, didn't we.''

''Bu.. but she is a traitor!''

''That's right, she is a traitor. Don't believe Penumbra, if we don't attack the earth, the earth will attack us!'' Lunaris saw what I was trying to do. But I wasn't about to give up.

''That's not true, Della only wanted to go back to the earth!'' I felt the pressure on my slowly decreasing. They were doubting themselves. ''Lunaris is the bad guy! We have to help Della, before Lunaris takes over the Earth. Della didn't want to leave, Lunaris just needed an army to attack.''

''Lunaris, is that true?''

''Of course not, Della is a traitor and the Earth will attack us.''

''Guys... please'' I pleaded.

But they believed Lunaris. It was over. Until someone stepped to the front. ''I believe General Penumbra.'' And then someone else. ''Me.. me too!'' And someone else and another one. Until Lunaris had no one left.

''Wh- what are you doing? Della is a traitor and so is Pen-''

''Della was never a traitor!''

''General Penumbra, take the spear and fly to the bin with this message.'' It was a message of them explaining the situation and telling that Lunaris was no good. ''Go, we will keep Lunaris here.''

''You fools, you can never keep me here. I want that duck and I want him know! When the potion is done I can take control of the whole world!'' Not a smart thing to say. All the guns were pointed to him. ''General Lunaris, here by we arrest you for betraying our planet, the moon. Now go General Penumbra, bring this message to Duckburg and safe the Earth.

And so I did, I jumped into the spear and flew to the bin. It would only take about half an hour, I hope everything was alright with Louie.

Louie's POV

It was cold and the only thing I saw was the weak light of the sun behind the thick clouds of the snowstorm. I already fell a few times, because I was walking on ice. I didn't know how much longer I could do this.

FOOSH

A golden thing raced above me with high speed. Leaving a strong wind behind it. I fell on the ice, hurting my leg. I tried to stand up again, but it was no use. I couldn't feel my feet anymore and I couldn't stand anymore. So I was crawling. My hoodie was wet and ice cold. But I couldn't take it of.

Just keep thinking about my family. Uncle Donald, he always supported me and didn't really get mad after the timetube incident. Uncle Scrooge, he always encouraged me to do my very best. I always wanted to be like him. Webby, her positivity always made me do things that I wouldn't normally do. A friend which I could trust. Huey and Dewey, my brothers. My two best friends. My two other parts. I would never see them again, would I?

And mom. Mom, I am sorry. Mom I miss you. Mom... I stopped crawling, I just couldn't do it anymore. I gave up. Something my family never wanted me to do. I layed down, trying to get comfortable, which was almost impossible. 

Mom... Goodbye. I closed my eyes. Goodbye everyone.

Della's POV

I was waiting outside in the cold, on the bridge of Scrooge's money bin, with the blanket wrapped around me. I had to wait here, I had to wait for Louie, until he came back.

''Della!'' Everyone came running out of the money bin.

''Leave me alone, I won't go inside.''

''Please listen to us, we know were Louie is!''

''Wait what?!''

''He left a voicemessage just 3 hours ago, they are getting ready to leave the earth. We could still safe him.'' I stood up, but before I could ask anything else there was a loud crash.

''Wait, a spear?'' Dewey asked confused. ''Isn't that Penny?'' Huey said.

And there was Penny indeed, trying to climb out of the spear. I speadwalked over to her. ''I told you to never come back again!''

''Della, please. Louie is in danger!''

''Wh- what do you mean?''

''I saved him and gave him some time to escape. I told him to follow the sun.''

''In this storm?! Are you crazy!''

''I had no choice, you have to find him!'' I started to understand her, but I also started to tear up. Louie wasn't safe in this storm, with only his hoodie to keep him warm. ''Walk away from the sun, than you should find him.''

I was already running towards the frozen ocean, away from the sun with my family following me.

''Mom, the JWG says that you should never go into a snowstorm this heavy without any gear!'' Huey said, while catching up to me. I couldn't run at full speed because of the ice, but it was managable. ''Your brother is in danger! We have to go now!'' He stayed silent, with determination in his eyes.

And so we ran. I was scared, what if we were too late. What if we could never find him. But we had to, giving up was no option right now.

Thank you for reading this part :). Like always, don't forget to vote and comment. This story almost has 1000 reads, soo thank you for that :))