Part 2

Della's POV

''Hey there kiddo, how you doing.'' I said as a passed Louie, while doing fingerguns to him.

''Yeah... Hey.'' He just said and walked away. I ran to Donald's his boat.

''I don't know what to do anymore Donald?!''

''What do you mean?'' He looked at my sad expression. ''Oh it's about Louie again.'' I nodded while sitting down on a chair.

''You only arrived a month ago, Y'know.''

''Yes exactly! I had an amazing adventure with Dewey, Huey and I played our favourite game, but what did I do with Louie.''

''You don't have to ru-'' Donald tried to reassure me, but I cut him off.

''Oh that's right, I GROUNDED him and told him that he couldn't use his skills anymore!'' 

''You know damn well that he deserved to be grounded!''

''I know... but maybe I was a little too strict, after that incident we haven't left him alone for longer than an hour.'' I looked at the ground. ''What if he thinks I love his brothers more than him?'' Donald put his arm around my shoulders. ''Louie is always the most difficult Y'know? I couldn't put him in bath when he was a baby and he was always too scared to ride the bicycle.'' He giggled when he rembered those memories. ''And right now, he has the most difficult time to adjust to a mother.''

''You did a great job raising them.'' I gave him a weak smile while walking to the exit.

''Hey and remember'' I turned around to look at Donald. ''Don't rush it with Louie, let's first get over that Timetube incident okay?''

''Yeah you're right.''

Louie's POV

I walked out of the kitchen with a nice can of pep light. I saw mom walking by and I was hoping she wouldn't say anything, but the universe just loved to pick on me. ''Hey there kiddo, how you doing.'' She said with an awkward smile on her face while doing something with her hands that looked like fingerguns.

''Yeah... Hey.'' I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Luckily she didn't say anything else. I didn't hate her of course, but if I was being honest, I couldn't say I really loved her either. It was just difficult for me. Huey and Dewey were adjusting so easily, but I couldn't do it. I lived my whole life without a mom, than she shows up, saves my life from a gigantic robot and expects me to love her with all my heart. I need some more time to let it sink in that she is still alive, let alone being in my life right now all day, every day. 

Maybe I was being difficult, it was 2 weeks after the whole Timetube incident. I couldn't stay mad at mom forever for grounding me and telling that I couldn't use my ability anymore. Or could I be mad at her forever, wait... Was I even mad at her? My whole head was shacking. My thoughts stopped as I walked against my door. I decided to just lay in my bed and think about nothing, so I did that.

It worked for 5 minutes, 5 whole silent minutes until...

Dewey's POV

''LOUIE!!!!'' I ran into our bedroom seeing Louie lying on his bed staring at nothing.

''No.'' He grunted

''But I didn't even ask you some-''

''Don't care the answer is no.''

''Even if it is a nice gamenight with the family?'' I asked in my sweetest voice I could do.

''I... I'' He turned to his side to look at me. ''Okay fine. I'll be downstairs in a couple of minutes.''

I ran downstairs with a smile on my face. ''MOMOMOMOMOM HE SAID YES.'' I yelled while I ran towards my mom. ''Wait really? Wow great, I'm gonna be the best game mom ever.'' She said in a enthousiastic voice while raising her fists in the air. ''Della I told you to give him time!'' Donald said irritated. ''Yeah.. Yeah right after I win this gamenight for him.'' After a couple of minutes Louie walked downstairs, while we were waiting for him. Mom walked towards Louie. ''Soo Lou, you want to be in a team with me?''

''Oh eh right sure.'' I knew mom was trying to bond with Louie, but uncle Donald was right, her strategy won't work on Louie. But I wasn't really paying attention to them. And with our teams chosen we started our gamenight.

Lunaris POV

I walked towards general lira, one of the few people I trusted with my full plan.

''Have you already noticed weaknesses by the nephews?'' I asked her.

''Yes sir.'' She answered with a smirk. ''Huebert Duck, the oldest of the three nephews, mostly dressed in red.'' She began ''The smartest of the three and the one who is trying to protect the other two. He is seen as smarter than the smarties. His weakness: trying to have control in every situation and when he doesn't have that he will go insane. That also happens when something happens to his brothers.''

''Great and the other two?''

''Dewford Duck, the second oldest of the three nephews, mostly dressed in blue. A tough duck that loves going on adventures. He is seen as tougher than toughies. His weakness: trying too hard and not thinking about the consequences. He thinks he can do anything.''

I was already happy with these results. ''And what about the last one.''

''Llewellyn Duck, the youngest of the three nephews, mostly dressed in green. He is seen as sharper than the sharpies.'' She stopped.

''You can go on.''

''We don't have more information.''

''What do you mean, you DON'T?''

''Well, ehm, he is kind of difficult to decipher.''

''He has to have some weaknesses.''

''I guess that he lies on the couch the most and doesn't have such a good relation with Della.''

''We need more information about that green duck.'' I looked at the screens were our camera's are watching the mcduck family. It was zoomed in on Louie.

''Don't worry, we will decipher you, learn your weaknesses and destroy you and your family, Llewellyn duck.''