𝟷𝟶-ʟᴏᴠᴇ-𝟷𝟶

Taehyun's POV:
"Mum.." I said. This question was frequently heard whenever Mum brought random girls here for me to date. Never once that she had accepted them, since all of their answers didn't satisfy her. Y/N seemed stunned.

"Y/N dear, even though you're our son's soulmate, we're not sure that you will love him till the day you die. Therefore, we have to ask you this. If your answer satisfies us, you can date Taehyun." Mr Kang said, flashing a cocky smile.

Y/N didn't make a single sound. Mum and Dad looked so certain that she wouldn't pass.

Y/N took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"You see, I really like baking. I've heard about this author that always lets her husband be the first person to read her books. Same goes for me. I want Taehyun to be the first person to taste my pastries as well, that's how much I love him. Our love will never end."

Mum and Dad seemed impressed. Y/N looked so sincere, you could tell that she was telling the truth. Mum suddenly laughed.

"Park Y/N, congratulations! You have passed the test. You can move in tomorrow." Y/N gasped and looked at me. I immediately hugged her tightly. It was obvious that my parents were cringing, but it didn't matter. Never would I have thought that I would love someone so dearly.

Soon, it was time for Y/N to go back. I escorted her to my car and I started driving.

"I'll come to your house tomorrow and help you pack. Don't forget!" I teased.

"How could I? I never knew that your parents would be so interesting." she replied. I chuckled.

We soon arrived at her house.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Y/N said, waving to me, indicating her goodbye.

Should I do it?

Come on Kang Taehyun, build up your confidence.

Here it goes.

"Hey Y/N.."

She turned back to look at me.

I grabbed her and leaned in for a kiss. It lasted for about 10 seconds until I stopped. Y/N was as red as a tomato, and she could only stare at me.

"See you tomorrow!" I said, giving her a peck on the cheek before heading to my car.

Y/N didn't even move.