𝟼-ᴡᴀɪᴛ..ᴡʜᴀᴛ!-𝟼

Y/N's POV:
As soon as I entered the school, Jaemi and her clique surrounded me.

Did they seriously wait for me for like, half an hour? Woah, aren't they tired?

"Look, Park Y/N. I don't want you hanging around my boyfriend, is that clear?" she yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"First of all, who said the both of you were dating? And fun fact, I'm not scared of you." I replied.

Jaemi smirked. "Oh really? I still have the video, do you not fear me?"

Oh yeah.

"So, you'd better stay away from Taehyun oppa, or you know what's gonna happen. Cmon girls, let's go!" she said, as she sashayed towards the stairs with her other 4 bitchy disciples.

"You okay?" said a voice behind me.

I punched the person in the stomach.

"God dammit! You're strong.." said the voice.

I turned around.

"Oh gosh, Taehyun?! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you.. I'm terribly sorry!" I squealed.

I help him up, though it was clear he was still in agony.

"I'm so sorry, it's just that you just crept up behind me and I thought that you were a perv-"

"Pervert?! Do I look like one?!" he asked in shock as he came closer to me.

"I mean if only perverts were as cute as you.." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Taehyun asked, widening his eyes.

"N-nothing! Ehehe.." I said, embarrassed.

Just then, Huening Kai walked past.

"Ooh.. what is that I smell? A ship?! Taehyun and Y/N sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S.." as soon as he saw the look of Taehyun, he stopped immediately.

If looks could kill, Huening Kai would've already been dead.

"So.. when do you want me to come over to meet your parents?" I asked as Huening Kai overheard our conversation.

"Parents? You're meeting his parents already?! Dang, your relationship is growing fast!" he commented. This time Taehyun and I gave him a death stare and he backed away slowly.

"Well, how about today?" he asked.

"Well, I'm free so sure! What's your address?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'll just come to fetch you from your house," he said, " so what's your address?"

Well that was surprising.

I gave him my address and we walked to class.

As we were walking, we started talking to know more about each other.

Taehyun's POV:
"So, whats your birthday?" Y/N asked.

"5th February, yours?" I asked.

"24th October."

Wait, 24th October?

I was so stunned that I stopped walking.

"Taehyun, are you okay? Why did you stop?" Y/N asked, looking concerned.

I'm not joking, but she kinda looks cute that way-

I came back to reality and replied, "Uh, yea! I'm fine, why did you ask?"

"I mean, you suddenly stopped, of course, I had to be concerned..." Y/N, flashing her puppy dog eyes.

Shit, that's my only weakness.

"I'm fine! Let's just go." I said, walking up the stairs.

"Hey, wait up!" she yelled.

But it couldn't be a coincidence, right?

I'm sure it won't happen...

Right?