𝟻-ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-𝟻

Taehyun's POV-
I walked home, feeling exhausted.

I've managed to keep the purple line from my Mother. But it probably won't be long till she figures it out.

Before I could even open the door, my Mother dashed out to greet me.

"Welcome back, Son! How was school?" she asked. I just nodded, indicating that it was good.

"Aish.. God gave you a mouth for a reason, use it!" she said as she grabbed my wrist to pull me inside the house.

Crap.

"Hold on, whats this?" she asked, holding up my wrist to see the purple line.

"I..."

"Wait, did you find your soulmate?" she asked as I turned my head away.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? We have to invite this girl to our house!" she exclaimed.

"I... was just afraid you wouldn't approve of her. Besides, she isn't rich and lives a normal life. I don't think you would like her." I said, walking into the house.

She grabbed my wrist again.

"Son, it only matters if you like her or not." she said, giving me a smile.

I mean, I do like her..

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded with a bright smile.

"Thanks mum.." I said, giving her a hug.

"So, when are we meeting her?" she asked. She looked really excited.

"I don't think she knows that we're soulmates yet..." I said, flashing an awkward smile.

"Well, tell her and invite her to our house! We need to see if the two of you are compatible, alright?" she said, patting my head and entering the house. I gulped and followed her.

An hour later
I texted Y/N to tell her that my family wanted to meet her. She was confused, but agreed anyway.

To be honest, she isn't really my type, but something about her makes me feel good about myself.

I switched off the lights and went to sleep.

Dream:
I looked at my phone.

It was the 24 of October.

"Taehyun!" a familiar voice shouted.

I turned around.

A saw a girl running towards me but I couldn't see who it was, my vision was blurry.

I was a about to walk closer to her when I heard the honking of a car.

I could see a car driving towards the girl at full speed.

"WATCH OUT!" I shouted.

But it was too late.

I ran towards the unconscious girl lying on the floor, blood oozing our from her wounds.

I was about to call the ambulance when my vision became clear and I saw the girl's face. I was shocked.

"Y-y/n..?" I stammered, brushing the hair that was covering her hair aside.

It was really her.

"NO!" I shouted as tears trickled down my cheeks.

...

I woke up immediately, saying Y/N's name.

I looked around me, only to see myself in my bed and the alarm clock that indicated: 6am.

Phew, it was just a dream.

I got out of bed, changing into my clothes, grabbed my bag and left.

Why did I even have that dream anyway? I hope I don't dream of it again.

I'm just gonna forget about it.