𝟿-ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ-𝟿

(Remember to stream blue hour and we lost the summer for clear skin😌✨)

Jaemi's POV:
What does that bitch think she's doing with Taehyun oppa?! How dare she touch him! I never knew a low life could be so daring! Wait till I reveal her secret...

I took a photo and ran away quickly, hoping no one saw me. I'm sure that Taehyun oppa won't mind me showing these to the whole school.

Taehyun's POV:
Y/N's hug was so warm, it felt unreal. I wanted to stay in that position forever, even though I knew that I couldn't. Y/N slowly pushed me away.

"The food is gonna get cold, let's go back in." she said, looking flustered. I flashed a crooked smile and followed her into the house.

"Oh, you're back! Hurry, the food is going to turn cold soon. Mr Kang and I have finished, we'll wait for you in the living room." Mum said, taking her leave together with Dad. T/N bowed politely and took a seat.

"Hey Y/N, when are you free?" I asked. She looked surprised. "Well, I'm not that busy, I'm most likely to be free everyday." she replied, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was thinking that we could hang out together more often. When do you want to go?" I said, eating a big scoop of rice. Y/N seemed surprised.

"How about.. next Friday?" she recommended. I nodded my head. We continued to eat as our chatters filled the air.

After a while, we were done. Ms Kim took our dishes and proceeded to wash them.

We took a seat in the living room, opposite my parents.

Y/N's POV:
Mr and Mrs Kang smiles sweetly at me. Not gonna lie, it seemed quite creepy.

"So Y/N, your parents are out of town?" Mrs Kang asked. I replied by nodding my head.

"Great, so why don't you move in with us for the time being?" she asked. Taehyun and I widened our eyes. Say what now?!

"Move in? I'm sorry Mrs Kang, but I don't think that it's appropriate.." I replied, feeling embarrassed.

"Don't worry dear, it's alright. You're most welcome here." Mr Kang added. I knew that it would've been too rude to turn them down, so I took up the offer.

"Great! Now darling, I just need you to answer this question...

How much do you love our Taehyun?"