Chapter 6

The next day, (Y/N) was woken up to loud commotions outside. Usually, it's a peaceful morning every day, but ever since they came it's been loud and awful ever since. 

(Y/N) groaned and covered her head with her pillow as she let out a growl. She glanced over at the clock on the wall. She only had a minute left before she had to wake up. "Damn it, man," (Y/N) whines tiredly to herself.

She forced herself to get up and reluctantly pushed the blanket to the side. Once out of bed, she got ready for the day. Which was grabbing something to eat for breakfast, taking a nice shower, and brushing her teeth.

■▪︎▪︎▪︎■

She started to leave her home to go to her Anger Management Class. As she walked into the village, she immediately saw the pigs making themselves at home. They were everywhere, talking to everyone. 

(Y/N) walked deeper into Main Street and saw Red walk up to the crosswalk and a female bird placed a flag in front of him. Meanwhile, birds, young and old, rode on the back of some of the pigs as they walked across the road. 

"Piggyback rides?" Red mutters to himself.

"Because they're pigs?" (Y/N) asked Red as she stood beside him. 

Red jumped in place and looked over at her in surprise and then furrowed his eyebrows. "You need to stop doing that."

(Y/N) furrowed her eyes in confusion, but had an amused smile. "Stop doing what?"

The flag was lifted, letting Red and (Y/N) cross the crosswalk. 

"Just appearing beside me," Red said as he walked. 

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, still having an amused smile plastered on her face. "I'm pretty sure this is the first time that I 'appeared' beside you," she said as she did air quotes. "Maybe except that one time when that baby chick was calling you 'daddy'," she commented with a chuckle. 

Red groaned out, sliding his wing down his face. "Ugh, don't remind me."

As they continued walking, they saw Leonard, Peckinpah, Ross, a hatchling, and another pig standing in front of the Birds and Bees Fertilization Clinic. Red seemed bothered and furrowed his eyebrows as he watches them. (Y/N) was watching them too, but she was looking at the group with confusion. 

"Group picture. Group picture. Everybody say cheese!" the pig said, holding a black box-looking thing

"Cheese!" the group exclaimed as they smiled.

Leonard leaned towards Ross and whispered something to him. 

Ross started to laugh out loud. "Cheese omelet!"

There was a quick flash of light from the small black box. Then, a small square paper came out. 

"Woo. Spoiler alert." the small pig said with a laugh as he shook the small square paper in the air.

"Spoiler alert? What's an omelet? What?" (Y/N) whispered out loud to herself as she glanced up at Red and back at the pigs. 

Her attention was then turned toward a bird and a pig jumping on a trampoline. It looked like the pig was looking inside a building. She looked away from the bird and the pig jumping on the trampoline. She felt like someone was watching her. (Y/N) noticed Leonard looking her way. Once they locked eyes, he shot her a wink, just like last night, he had a smirk on his face and did a wave. 

"Erm..." (Y/N) mumbled to herself. She didn't know what to do. Should she just pretend she didn't see him? (Y/N) felt someone grab her wrist and started to drag her away. She looked over and it was Red who grabbed her. "Did you...? " (Y/N) trailed off as she took a glance back at Leonard and then at Red.