Chapter 2

(Y/N) just left Bird Court and began trudging through the village on Main Street making her way toward the Infinity Acceptance Center where the Anger Management Class was located. She wasn't sure what to expect. Probably the same things? Just different birds.

As she walked through the village, she walked passed the Hug Trader. He was a large white bird with blue head feathers along with soft relaxed eyes. The bird had his wings opened and started to walk toward (Y/N). She looked at him and gave him a weird look. "Uh, hell no."

He let out a sad sound and lowered his wings.

(Y/N) just shook her head, ignoring the feelings of the Hug Trader, and continued to walk to the little building. Although, it wasn't actually that little. It incorporated a beautiful tree with pink flowers flowing in the wind. The building was circular and the tree held up the building. There were a few windchimes that were hung on the tree branches that were popped out on the sides. The building looked like it was upgraded recently and looked much more sturdy.

When (Y/N) was getting closer to the Infinity Acceptance Center, she saw a purple mother bird mumbling and pushing her son to keep going. "The anger might be contagious," she whispered to her kid.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at the ridiculous statement and looked up ahead. She noticed a red bird placing a sign on a broken and mangled...thing. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not sure what he did. The red bird entered the building while (Y/N) got closer.

She was able to take a closer look at the broken and mangled dummy. It held a sign that said 'smile'. "Huh, this is new," (Y/N) muttered. She just shrugged and walked up the steps, pushing past the hanging green beads, and entered the building. Once inside, (Y/N) looked to her left and began walking past three statues. The first one was two birds hugging. The second statue was three birds hugging and the third one was just a huge pile of birds on top of each other hugging. "Ugh, thought I would never see you three again," she groaned, rolling her eyes.

"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) looked over at the voice who called her. Her eyes were met with a white bird with pink and black feathers on her head and tail. "Hi, Matilda," (Y/N) said as she did a wave. "I may have slipped up," she muttered. "I'm sorry." she quickly added.

If there was one thing (Y/N) did learn in Anger Management Class it was that Matilda could get really angry. Ironically.

Matilda just sighed, "You know, when they gave me your file I didn't think it'll be the (Y/N)."

She just replied with a shrug while Matilda slightly frowned.

"Oh, by the way," (Y/N) began, "I've noticed the building changed."

"Well, we needed a much more...sturdy building for one of our members," Matilda said, smiling at her. (Y/N) had no idea what she meant by that. So, she just nodded while Matilda placed a wing around her. "Everyone is already here. Let's go meet your new members." the female bird then led her to the other room.

As they entered, the birds turned their heads and looked toward the two female birds.

There was a yellow bird, a big round black bird, a humongous round red bird, and the one red bird that (Y/N) saw outside not too long ago. He had big eyebrows that looked really familiar.

Suddenly, her heart jumped in her chest.

'He looks kind of cute...no...wait... shut up!'

(Y/N) mentally shook her head and mentally slapped herself. She wasn't going to jump into having a crush. Not again.

"Everyone! This is (Y/N), say hello! Hello!" Matilda said with a smile and waved at (Y/N).

"Hi, (Y/N)," The black bird said as he waved at (Y/N). "I feel like I've seen you here before."