Chapter 5

(Y/N) ran towards the beach and was close behind Bomb. In the distance, she noticed Red and Chuck waiting by the ship.

"Hey, we're here!" Bomb announced as he waved his wing at the two birds. He stopped and started to huff and puff, catching his breath.

Red stared at the ship for a second and started to climb on the side of it, since the entrance was closed off. It looked like he poked his head over the ledge and scanned around the vicinity. He pulled himself up and turned to the three birds down below. "Come on. Let's go!" He fell backward onto the boat and quickly stood up, he pressed his back against one of the TNT boxes and looked around. "And remember, keep it quiet," Red whispered.

Chuck easily climbed up and right behind was (Y/N). Next was Bomb as he rolled onto the deck.

"So what are we looking for?" (Y/N) asked as she whispers to Red.

"Look for anything suspicious," Red replied looking around.

Chuck was zooming around looking and touching everything. He saw a giant telescope and looked through it. "Ooh, I can see my house from here!"

(Y/N) walked around the deck and walked away from the rest of the group to cover more ground. She saw part of the ship leading down below. "Uh, Red?" she called out to him, not leaving her eyes on what was in front of her.

Red looked up and walked over toward her. Red raised an eyebrow. Meanwhile, Chuck and Bomb came over and stood beside them, to see what they were looking at.

"Does that look suspicious?" (Y/N) asked staring at a large metal door with two round ovals on it.

"Very," Red replied. "Let's go check it out." He started to make his way down while Chuck dashed passed him. (Y/N) followed behind Red and Bomb was behind (Y/N).

They finally made it to the metal-looking door. Red looked over at the giant metal entrance and hummed in thought. "How do we open it? There must be a button...or...or a lever somewhere around here."

(Y/N) didn't think too hard about it and pushed on the door and it opened with a loud squeak.

"Oh, that works too," Red commented.

"Whoa!" Chuck yelled loudly. "This is an impressive ship!"

Red lifted up his leg and entered through the door. "Shh! No! Inside voice. Inside voice. Come on!" he whispered in a harsh tone.

"Sorry," Chuck replied quietly while he picked up a red stick on the ground.

(Y/N) walked in and skimmed the area around. There was a rope that was going through the metal walls and a couple of red sticks scattered on the ground as well. Looking further down the hallway, it seemed as though it could go down forever. While walking, (Y/N) accidentally kicked something with her foot. It was a weird thing on the ground she never saw before. It was rounded and red at the top with a stick attached to it. She picked it up and examined it. She stuck it against a wall and let go and saw that it just stuck there. She pulled it hard and it detached itself from the wall.

"Huh," (Y/N) muttered looking at it. Wondering what it could be used for.

Meanwhile, Red opened a door and raised his wings up, preparing himself, in case something was going to jump on him.

(Y/N) walked up behind him and looked in. "That's a lot of trampolines."

"Piggy fitness," Chuck comments.

"Mm?" Red asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nmm?" Chuck replied with a shrug as he stuck the red stick in his beak.