☆four☆

●\●\●
Alex and Luke☆
there for me
●\●\●

• Alex •

i had been walking down the hallways to see others laughing at me, pointing, others just glaring ever since the day i came out as being gay. it hasn't been easy.

i get teased everyday and it hurts. the only people that are actually there for me are my bandmates, luke, reggie and bobby.

especially luke. after coming home from school he'll always check on me to see how i'm doing or feeling and it feels really nice to know that some people are actually there for me.

as i was making my way to last period i was pushed against the wall by one of the school's bullies, jack turner.

"hey girly,"he said and eyed me up and down.

"so, you're the little girly that likes guys huh?"he asked and i just stayed silent until he pushed me into the wall harder.

"are you?"he asked and i nodded my head, he was chuckling and to this point i was shaking.

"aww little girly is shaking, let's help him out boys,"jack said and they all started to kick and punch me. before  could do anything back, they stop and walk away.

i am injured but i still make my way to last class. i really didn't want to have to tell luke about this later.

●\●\●

as i came home i already saw luke surprisingly sitting on my couch, waiting for me.

"alex, what happened?"he asked and i sighed.

"let's clean you up,"he said and gestured me to follow him into the bathroom to treat my wounds and as he did that, i explained to him.

he had promised me that nothing like that was going to happen to me again and i blushed realizing how he stared into my eyes.

he's so cute.

●\●\●

as the next day went by, no one has ever tried to even get close to me which made me think that luke's promise worked?

i had believed so until i was pushed into the lockers by none other than jack and he was about to start his torture and lecture again until i hear a loud thud and i turn around to see jack on the ground and luke standing in front of him.

he looked at me with sympathy and held his hand out for me to grab.

"i told you, i'll never let anyone- i cut him off by pressing my lips against his and he held me close.

"thank you,"i said and he smiled, hearing the bell ring and going to class.

●/●/●

my own oneshot!
please send in requests!

word count: 443!