☆three☆

●\●\●
Alex and Willie☆
learning to skateboard
\●\●

Alex •

after spending the day rehearsing with the band, i wanted to see if willie was available to hang out. it's been really fun to know about someone else who has been through the same experience as us.

"see you later guys,"i told luke and reggie as i noticed the boys in their own worlds, luke only laying attention to julie, and reggie playing with a deck of cards.

i poofed out and made my way to the park that he was skateboarding in and i wanted patiently until he finally noticed me and came over.

"hey, alex,"he said and shook hands with me.

"hey willie,"i said and i just admired the big smile he had on his face. he was very adorable, with his long hair, and-

"so what do you wanna do?"he asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

"anything really, i don't mind,"i replied to him and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"ok then, i will teach you to skateboard,"he said and my eyes widen.

"no, no way,"i said and his smile that was plastered on his face faltered.

"oh come on,"he said, practically begging and i protested for a good few minutes until finally giving in.

"ok fine,"i said and he had the biggest smile on his face.

●\●\●

he had brought me to a closed museum and he skated away to a location that had a ramp which i knew would be my testing place.

"alright hotdog, you ready?"he asked and i sighed.

"as ready as i'll ever be,"i replied and got on the board.

i started wobbling and shaking, thinking i was going to fall everytime i tried which surprisingly, i didn't.

"see that's it, you're slowly getting it,"he told me encouraging me, and i blushed remembering that his hands have been on my waist the whole time.

i had finally gotten better at it and i was able to skate without him, but i tried to do a trick, i ended up falling and hurting my head a little.

"alex, are you ok?"he asked poofed to where i was, helping me up and i looked into his eyes as i regained my balance. he chuckled.

"what?"he asked and i looked at his eyes and lower to his lips.

it seemed like he automatically got the message as he pressed his lips against mine and he pulled me closer.

my heart race quicken the longer the kiss had lasted and he pulled away, smiling at me.

"you're so adorable hotdog, do you wanna keep taking lessons?"he asked and i smiled.

"sure,"i replied and i poofed with him back to the park and we part ways.

●\●\●

hope you enjoyed!
this was my own oneshot!
please send in requests!

word count: 481!