☆sixteen☆

●\●\●
☆Alex Oneshot☆
My Valentine
●\●\●

• y/n •

as i walk past the couples in the park exchanging gifts, i just think to myself: they are so lucky, unlike me to have someone in their life in which they can commit their own life to, always there for each other and it just reminds me of how lonely i am and it just hurts sometimes you know?

i was actually on my way to get something for my mom at the corner store. normally i spend every valentine's with her and i buy balloons while she buys chocolates, without the coconuts which she know that both of us hate.

i was on my way home now, normally when i get the balloons it's normally one, two, three, but- i actually met someone in there.

~~

"hey do you need a hand?"the voice asks me and i turn around to see a blonde-haired boy with blue eyes and my heart rate increased.

"oh i'm good thank you, i'm just here for balloons,"i replied and he smiled.

"oh? who's the lucky girl?"he asked as his smile slightly faltered.

"oh, no girl just for me and my mom, besides, i'm not into girls,"i said and he looked at me, his smile reforming and his smile was so contagious that i started smiling as well.

"i'm alex,"he said and i chuckled lightly.

"i'm y/n,"i said and he smiled at me and helped me look for balloons. before i was about to walk out, i turned around to tell him something.

"hey alex? can i give you something?"i asked, slightly blushing.

"sure, what is it?"he asked and i handed him one of the balloons. i noticed the light pink blush that formed on his face and he smiled.

"thanks, well take care, y/n,"he said as he gave me a hug.

~~

i smiled remembering what had happened earlier and i made my way home, to see that my mom wasn't home yet, but, the chocolates where. i was confused and then i walked over to the note that came with it.

~~

hey baby, i had to go into work earlier than usual but truthfully i hope you can share those chocolates with someone special. i love you baby, forever and always and i'll see you later.

hugs and kisses, mama bear♡

~~

i smiled at the nickname she gave herself but anyway, i opened the box to see that they were all but coconut. she always knew where to go to be able to find boxes like these.

i popped a piece into my mouth and i sat down only to hear a crumple come from my behind. i stood up and went through my pockets to find a note. i read it.

~~

hey, here's my number, i really want to get to know you more, you seem like a very interesting person and yeah, here's my number.

***-***-****
sincerely, alex :)

~~

i blushed at the note and i took my phone out to save his number. i called him to see if he could come over.

"hello? alex! yeah it's me, y/n!"i exclaimed, my heart raced as i was talking to him.

"yeah, i'm doing good, i was wondering if you wanted to come over?"i asked and i heard sile
nce and my heart began to race once again.

"okay, great see you soon, i'll message you my address,"i said and then i hung up.

~~

within a half and hour later, he came. i let him in.

"hey alex!"i said as he walked in and i closed the door. we watched movies and talked about each others interests.

i shared the box of chocolates with him and we both reached for the box, not realizing that there was only one left and how our hands brushed as we tried to grab it. my face instantly went pink and alex's face went pink as well.

"you can have it,"i said.

"no, you have it, i insist,"he said.

"or maybe... we could... share it--?"i asked stuttering and he looked at me slightly in shock, he took the piece and placed half of it into his mouth, waiting for me to get my half. i blushed hard and i just went for it.

but- instead of getting my other half, i accidentally press my lips against his and sparks suddenly fly through my body. i quickly pulled away and he looked at me into shock.

"i-i'm so sorry,"i said and he suddenly pulled me back in to press his lips against my once more and i was still blushing. he pulled away.

"i just have one question for you, y/n,"he said.

"what is it?"i asked.

"will you be my valentine?"he asked.

"of course,"i said, smiling and pulling him into a hug, pulling a way and continuing to watch another movie.

●\●\●

hope you enjoyed!

word count: 829!