☆one☆

●/●/●
Julie and Luke☆
rehearsals•
●/●/●

• Julie •

after rehearsing for my garage party for one more time since we wanted to make sure we'd get it right this time. as i sang, i didn't realize that eyes had been on me the whole time but i had just focused on the song.

"ok guys that was amazing, i'm going to start to get ready,"i said and reggie nodded.

as i grabbed my microphone to move it over to the piano, i was on my way out the garage doors.

"wait!"luke had called out.

"do you need something luke?"i asked him.

"well not really, i just wanted to talk to you,"he said and i smiled, noticing he was shy.

"you can say what you need to say, but you still also have a few minutes i have to get myself changed,"i said and he nodded.

"wait,"he said again and i rolled my eyes. but then he came closer to me and poofed us outside near the garage so neither alex or reggie would hear their conversation.

"seriously luke, what's wrong?"i asked him and i started to get worried.

"i wanted to tell you that- i, um,"he had started off and i realized that whatever he wanted to tell me, he was nervous about it.

"luke, if you want, we can talk about it later when- he cut me off.

"i love you julie,"he said as a tear fell down his cheek.

why was he crying?

"i wanted to tell you now because i know that you are into nick and all and i just wanted you to know how I felt,"he said, answering my question without even realizing it.

i reached out to touch him, and suddenly, i felt something so warm and wet. his adorable crying face.

"luke, i don't like nick anymore, i like someone else,"i said and realizing what i can do, i leaned in and our faces were inches apart.

he closed the gap and our lips connected.

after pulling away for a few seconds, he looked at me and smiled at me.

"i love you too, weirdo,"i said to him and he smiled.

afterwards, the time had finally came to play the song we rehearsed.

●/●/●

please send in requests!

word count: 386!