CHAPTER 6

|LUX|

When Osiris showed up, is when things got kinda sucky or me, though he did try to be nice at first. "Lux, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"That's a cool name." He comments before taking a gulp of his drink.

"Says the guy named Osiris." He chuckles and takes Verity in his arms. Verity pecks his cheek and he smiles.

"Her dad is my OBGYN." Verity announces grabbing her drink from a shelf on the wall. I squeeze my eyes closed in embarrassment as a laugh rumbles in Osiris' chest.

"No need to talk about it." I said firmly and both Verity and Osiris held up their hands in surrender.

More than willing to change the subject I comment on my outfit. "I don't know about this shirt, should I have worn something else?" I ask Verity and as she answers Osiris starts to get handsy with her which causes me to roll me eyes.

"No the top is amazing but I think you should have worn the lipstick I offered." I think back to when she tried to convince me to wear black lipstick.

"I am very confident in the fact that I can't pull off the evil princess look- Jesus you two, can you take that somewhere private?" I ask as Osiris and Verity started to use tongue.

They laugh and Verity takes Osiris' hand as he trailes behind her heading upstairs.

I rolled my eyes once again and leaned against the wall, looking around.

I wandered around the house observing keg stands and belly shots and people so desperate to have sex that they were laying on the floor.

An arch way gave me a view into the next room and I see the guy who hit me. He looked around the room as every one shouted at some guy chugging down beer.

He met my eyes and smiled. He motioned for me to come over.

I paused and looked around weighing my options.

"Lux! There you are!" I swiveled to face Osiris, he stepped closer so I could hear him over the chanting in the background.

"Verity and I are heading out, she's pretty drunk, just wanted to give you a heads up if you wanted to leave with us."

"No i'm good, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said and he nodded and walked away.

I glanced over my shoulder and the guy wasn't there anymore. I turned and walked back into the kitchen. "You staying a little longer?"

I instantly knew it was him who was behind me. I turned around and drank him in. He smelled like, I don't know, happiness?

He smelled so good and it oddly made me want to lick him which is the type of stuff sex addicts say and I have officially creeped myself out.

"Um, yeah I've never been to a party like this, my town is below average so this is a nice change of scenery." His sapphire eyes rolled over me and he smiled.

"What's your name?' I ask him, realizing that I have never asked and he's never told. "Killian." He states, I open my mouth to tell my name but he cuts me off, "I already know yours, Lux"

"Beautiful, name by the way." He steps forward and whispers into my ear. Warmth rolls down my neck but I frown despite myself. "You know you really have no concept of personal space." I tell him

He laughs and says, "Follow me."

He leads us to the living room were everyone is dancing. He walks around me and again whispers into my ear, this time from behind me.

"Can I have permission to touch you?" I almost choke on my own spit.

I take a deep breath hoping he doesn't notice he's making me nervous.