CHAPTER 4

[Arly POV ]

The first thing I didn't want to see as I entered my dorm room was two people having sex on the bed.

A girl with long brown hair and a carmel complexion pushes the boy that was on her away and jumps to her feet scrambling around for her clothes and I turn away to give her privacy, " I'm so sorry. I didn't think anyone was in here yet. I should have knocked. " I say, as I stare awkwardly at the door.

" It's fine, i'm sorry too. Alright you can turn around. " she says and I'm turn.

The girl was now dressed in a brown flowery sundress her hair now up in a ponytail. The guy she was with is still very much naked but now was lying on his back with a thin white sheet covering his manhood. He smiled at me as he caught me looking.

" I'm Arly, your roommate. " I say sticking out my hand so that we could shake hands.

" I'm Kelly, and the asshole over there is Hayden. " she says embarrassed as she points to the guy who rolls his eyes at her.

" Don't worry, i'm not judging you. " I promise as I go over to the bed faced opposite to hers and place my stuff down.

Kelly and I continue to make small talk as I begin to place all my clothes into the four dressers that Kelly said were mine. As I work, Kelly tells me all there is about the school that I should know.

Including the story of the, and I quote, Fancy Five which were apparently five of the most popular guys in school that were all apart of something refered to as the Vanderson Boys.

As I fold a dress it finally registers to me as I look down at the pin still attached to my shirt, " This guy earlier, Kyler, gave me this pin. " I say, turning to show Kelly my pin and her brown eyes widen.

"You've been pinned? " Kelly ask in amazement and I give her a confused look as I shrug.

" I hope that doesn't mean anything bad. I think Kyler just gave it to me to- "

" Kyler. As in Kyler Taylor? Thee, Kyler Taylor."

Laughing at her surprised face, I turn back to folding my clothes "I guess. "

Kelly let's out a dramatic squeal as she hops off her bed and jumps on to mine sending unfolded clothes every which way. "You can't just brush this off Arly! He pinned you. "

"And?" I ask, and this time Hayden answers me as he reaches for some shorts.

"It's a big thing around here." he says annoyed, as he begins to get dressed and i'm confused by his sudden hostility he's showing me and I look towards Kelly for an explanation. She holds up a finger as Hayden dresses and storms out of the room in a hurry.

Once we're sure he's gone Kelly looks over at me, "Hayden's been trying to become a Vanderson Boys since freshman year. He has sort of a soft spot when it comes to the subject." Kelly says and i'm still confused about what the big deal is.

" What? Are the 'Vanderson Boys' like a club or something. " I ask as I lay across my bed giving Kelly my full attention since i'm curious on what the whole deal is.

"Well the Vanderson Boys are a select group of guys around the school that are like the 'it' thing I guess you can say around here. There aren't that many and nobody really knows how to get in but what everyone does know is that being pinned by one is a must." Kelly says, twirling a lock of her brown hair around her fingers.

"And being pinned is a big thing because?"

Shaking me, Kelly looks like she can't believe what i've just asked her "It's like a claim kinda. Like he's telling everyone you're his."