Chapter 9 - Happy end?

Baam! I wake up. I open my eyes and see Enrique in front of the bathroom door. He is shirtless and only wears his grey boxers. He sees that I'm awake.

"Ohh sorry did I wake you?" He asks.

"Yes but it doesn't matter." I say smiling.

"Okay" He says. He walks to me. He sits on the bed and kisses my cheek. I sit up and kiss his cheek.

"Morning babe." I say and lay down.

"Morning sexy lady" He says. "Get up or do you wanna lay in bed all day?"

"Maybe! Just give me 5 more minutes!" I say.

"Mmm... I think when I'm with you then we need more time" He smirks. He comes closer and kisses me. He kisses me more and more.

"Not now!" I say. He starts to kiss my neck. "Enrique stop!"

He dosn't stop. He grabs my shirt.

"STOP!!" I scream. He don't listen so I try to push him away. But he's too strong. He holds my arms so that I can't push him away or punch him. He starts to kiss me again and I tru to stop him but no success.

I wake up drenched in sweat. I look out the window and see the sunset. I'm glad that it was only a dream. I sit up and put my hands on my face and then on my head.

"Is everything okay?" Enrique asks.

"Yes. It was just a nightmare." I say.

"Get up" He demands.

"What?" I ask a bit confused.

"I said get up. So get up! I wanna show you something." He says.

"Okay?" I say and get up. He grabs my hand and we go to the balcony. He opens the door and steps outside. He looks at the sunrise and then to me.

"Let's enjoy the damn beautiful sunrise together." He says and smiles.

"Our first sunrise together!" I say and smile. I walk closer to him. He puts his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder. "It's so beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you!" He says with a big smile on his face.

"Aww. This is so cute. You know how to treat a girl!" I say.

"Always treat your girlfriend like there's no other." He says. I look up to him.

"You're the best thing that happened to me!" I say. His head goes down and we kiss.

"Megan I love you so much no matter what." He say.

"I love you too" I say. "...thank you."

"For what?" He asks.

"Thank you for being yourself, for being by with me. Thank you for your love and your hugs and for your kisses. Thank you for making me happy and stronger. Thank you for making me laugh and thank you for making me feel special!" I say.

"The same goes to you. And you are something special. You're my everything, you're my hero!" He says.

"When we talk about hero now. I need to know something... When I walked out of the M&G room do you really said that you wanted me as your hero-girl?"

"Yes I said it."

"But why?"

"Because I wanted to get know you more. I mean we knew us on twitter but you didn't know who I really was. I fell in love with you more and more. I wanted to meet you in person and I knew you had a VIP pass. As we met I knew you were the one. The one I can't and don't want live without. I could only hope that you're standing near the stage. I searched for you but I didn't find you. So I picked the one who screamed the loudest. I picked you and when you stood on stage I realized it were you my princess, my hero, my cutie pie." He says and I blush.