Chapter 8 - Everything's gonna be alright

Next morning
I wake up the and I see the sun. I sit up and see Enrique who lays next to me. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I walk to the bathroom. BAAM. I run against the door. I drunk last night too much and I'm still a little bit drunk. And now my head hurts. Them it hit me. Was I really in hospital and kissed Keegan and then ended up with Enrique? Or was that just a dream? I open the door. My head goes down to splash water in my face. As I look up I see Enrique. He comes closer and closer. He is so close that my butt touch his lower area. He puts his arms around my waist and his chin on my left shoulder.

"You, you're so beautiful!" He whispers in my ear.

He starts to sing "And now I

I just want you to know

that after all this time

you're still the one"

I turn around. We still stand very close. He puts his hands on my butt. I love it. I smile and he smiles back. I look in his eyes. They are so bright and beautiful. I can stare into his eyes 24/7. I put my hands on his shoulder. I forget the whole world every time when I'm around him. And when we touch the whole world is full of colors and feelings.

"What happened last night?" I ask.

"We did a little party with your friends after we got back together at the beach. Don't you remember?" He says laughing.

"Ahh yeah right!" I say smiling. The whole hospital scene and the other things didn't happen. Thanks god.

"I love your smile." He says and I smile again just to make him happy.

"And I love it when you are happy!" I say.

"And I love it when I'm with you." He says with a big smile.

"Yes me too! And I like your shirt but it would look better on my bedroom floor." I wink.

"Not now babe but it's time for a kiss." He says.

"Not now baby." I say and walk back to the bedroom.

"Why are you running away from me? I know that you did it on purpose, it's revenge because I said no. And I know you want to kiss me!" He says and walk to me.

"Whaaat? I not running away and no you're wrong." I say.

"You don't need to hide the truth. I know you too well." He says and smiles a little evil. He is damn right! He know me too well and I wang to kiss him so bad but I have a plan. Maybe if I deny it he will force me to kiss him. I'll do it after he say it a hundred of times and maybe it will be getting wild and we'll end up in bed.

__________

//Author note//

This conversation is a little bit different than the other. [M= Megan E=Enrique]

__________

E: Kiss me

M: Why?

E: Because you want it.

M: No

E: We both know you want it

M: You're the only one who want it

E: Don't deny it babe

M: Babe?

E: Yes you're my babe

M: Aww but I still don't wanna kiss you

E: C'mon am I so bad?

M: Maybe. Who knows?