Chapter 4 - Miami

"Do you really think that I let you go now?" He asks.

"Yes maybe.. it could be.." I say.

"I finally have you and I'll never let you go. I promise!"

"So we're flying and I don't have any clothes!?"

"Your aunt came and gave us a bag with some of your clothes. I called her this morning while you were in school. I told her my plan and she agreed." He says smiling.

I look surprised and smil back. We walk outside to the van. He opens the van door.

"Ladies first."

"Thank you Mr. Iglesias"

"Anytime Mrs Iglesias" He winks. We sit on the backseat.

"Seriously?"

"I was kidding" He smiles.

"You were amazing today!"

"But my hero girl was better." He smiles.

We drive 5 or 10 minutes until we are at the airport. He gets out first and because I wear high heels he reaches his hand out.

"Such a gentlement." I say and he nods.

We walk to the private jet and walk into it. I'm glad that we didn't meet paparazzi. I hate paparazzi. I sit next to Enrique and he looks so happy. I almost start to cry because that is all I ever wanted. I'm very tired so I lean my head on his shoulder and fall asleep. 2 hours later I wake up but I'm in half sleep and hear Enrique talking.

"Was the photo necessary?" He asks.

"Yes it was. You two slept and looked so cute together." An unknown guy says.

I don't hear what Enrique answers because I fall asleep again. 1 hour lated I wake up and I see that Enrique sits on the opposite seat, he looks at me and smiles. We talk for the rest of the flight.
We land at a airport in Miami. We go outside and I feel the sun rays shining in my face. It is so warm. I love it. We walk to a black car and go in. I take my cell phone out and see that Enrique tweeted something. I look at the tweet and see that he posted a photo on Instagram. I see him and me sleeping. The caption says 'London you were amazing tonight, thanks! I never slept better than today'. I look to Enrique and he smiles as he see that I saw the photo.

"I'm not even looking good!"

"You're always looking good even when you are sleeping." He says.

"But.." He cuts me off.

"There's not 'but' okay? But if you like we cam take better photos?"

"Yes." I smile.

I open my iPhone camera and we take some funny and awesome photos. I turn my head to Enrique and look deep into his eyes. He puts his hand on my face and he kisses me. I kiss him back but my phone start to ring. We both look at my phone.

"I have to take this, it's important."

"Take your time. Don't hurry." He says and I pickanswer the phone.

"Hello aunt Ella" I say happily.

"Hi! How are you? How was your flight?" She asks.

"I'm fine and how are you?" I look to Enrique who's smiling. I smile back. "We had a save flight, don't worry!"

"That's great! I'm fine too thanks. How is Miami?"

I look out the window and I have tears in my eyes. The city is so beutiful and Enrique holds my hand. I have so much feelings at the same time.

"It-It's amazing. I mean the sun is shining and it's warm. The city looks amazing and it's so wonderful and beautiful here."

"That's good. I have to hang up sweetie. Enjoy your day! I love you" She says.

"I will thank you. Love you too. Bye"

"Bye" She hangs up.

We arrive his house and go out the car. Enrique shows me his entire house.