Chapter 2 - Last Day

I see the time on my clock, it's already 6:45AM. I really need to get up and make me ready for school. My aunt Ella comes into my room.

"Is everything fine?" She asks.

"Yes" She smiles and gets out.

I live alone with my aunt for a long time. My parents died when I was three. We had a huge car accident. I was the only one who survived the crash. My mom almost survived but she lost too much blood and died on the way to the hospital.
In one week is my 23rd birthday and also the 20th anniversary of my parents death. I get every time a little bit sad when I'm thinking about it. But this time I have no time to think about it and I have no time for breakfast so I take an apple and walk to school.

On my way to school I run into Camila. I hate her so much. She's the biggest bitch I know and my biggest enemy. I don't know why she changed so much I mean we were friends since the kindergarten but at one point she quited our friendship.

"Hello Megan! Do you have any plans for your birthday next week? Do you make a party?" Camila pauses for a minute. She has a big fat evil smile on her face now. "Or not? I guess you don't make a party because the anniversary of your parents death"

I say nothing and ignore her. She wants to say more but my ex boyfriend David comes. I still have a broken heart because of David. He cheated on me. A guy on twitter and Lucy helped me through the hard time and also Enrique. He helped me with his music and his smile and his beautiful brown eyes. I felt amd feel better every time I listen to his music.

"Stop saying mean things to her. You know excatly how hard it is! You two were friends why are you so mean to her!?" He almost shouts. Camila says nothing. She just walks away.

"Thank you David." I said.

"You're welcome Megan." He said with his lovely voice. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes everything is alright and I'm fine thanks." I said a little annoyed. He always worries about me. It's nice but annoying.

~~

I sit in school and wait for the school bell to ring. After hundreds of minutes it finally rings and we all run out of the school. School is over and we finally have holidays!! I can't even wait for tonight. IT'S ENRIQUES CONCERT. This thought always let me freak out. In 4 hours is Enriques concert and I still have much to do.