Chapter 3 - Concert time

I stand in front of the O2 arena in London. I can't believe it, I'll see Enrique Iglesias!! I show my VIP pass to the security guys and they let me in. The arena is huge. I knew that the arena is huge but I never thought that it is this huge. I'm the last one in the M&G line. I finally see him the king, the king of latin pop, my king!!! I walk to him and I look in his beautiful brown eyes. They look better in real than on photos. I'm melting inside and I have butterflies in my stomach. [A/N I don't know how old she is so just imagine an age.]

He looks in my eyes and says with a smile "Hi, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!" I say with a nervous voice.

He touches my back and I'm literally screaming inside. We both are smiling like idiots haha. We take the picture and I'm going to my seat.

"I want her as Hero girl!" I hear him whispering.

I think I miss understood it because I'm already further away and I concentrat on the show. Demi is opening the show and I'm waiting for Enrique. Demi finished and we all wait for the king: The music starts and he finally comes on stage. The whole arena screames as loud as much and so do I. I don't know why I just scream. Everybody enjoys the concert. The crowd is amazing. I wish the concert would never end. I think that's everyone's wish. The music for Hero starts and everybody screams again. Enrique  looks around for the Hero girl. Suddenly he points at me and pulls me on the stage. I don't realize what happens. He sings to me, we dance and then he kisses me!! I'm dying and screaming inside. He touches my butt and I touch his butt too because why not. He kisses me two or three more times and at the end he walks with me backstage.

"You have beautiful eyes." He smiles.

"Thank you so much." I pause for a few seconds. "But you have beautiful eyes too."

"Thanks!" He says.

We walk to his dressing room. We walk in and we see that nobody is in there. WE ARE ALONE! I'M ALONE IN A ROOM WITH ENRIQUE IGLESIAS OMG!! We stand in the middle of the room looking in each other eyes. He comes closer to me and puts his hand on my cheek. He comes closer and closer to me. I'm almost fainting! We're just inches apart and then he passionately kisses me. It feels like I'm in heaven. I stop him.

"What's coming next?" I say with a big smile on my face.

"I don't know. Maybe the couch!?" He asks and smirks.

"Don't you dare do that!" I say.

While he starts kissing me again he pushes me towards the couch. I stop kissing him and say "I-I-I can't do this."

"Why?" He asks.

"Are you sure that we doing this? I mean we know each other other for like 10 minutes."

"Yes I'm sure. No actually we know each other since 2 years!" He says and I look confused. "Do you remember the guy on twitter you talk everyday about every things and every problem?"

"Yes I talked with him yesterday. Why?"

"Because.. Because I am the guy. You talk with me since 2 years." He says.

"I liked you very much as I saw a picture of you on my timeline and yeah I made another account. I wanted to see if you like me not the famous Enrique but the private one. It was not my plan to fall in love with you."

"A-A-And what is with Anna?" I ask shocked.

"We broke up 1 month ago as I read that you're coming to my concert. We didn't make it public to protect everybody." He says.

"And where's she now? Do you still love her?" I ask nervous.

"She lives still in my house and yes I still love her and I love you. But someone said if you love two people at the same time then choose the second one because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second. And I chose you."

I'm chocked but I put my hand on his neck and kiss him. I feel his smile while we kiss. He lay both on the couch, I have my eyes closed and he starts to kiss my neck. Memories flashes in my head and I'm hyperventilating. He stops.

"I-I really can't do this!" I say sadly.

"W-Why? What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He askes.

"No it has nothing to do with you."

"What's wrong?" He askes a bit confused.

"I-I-I was.."

"Tell me! You know you can trust me. You know you told me so much things and I helped you with your broken heart.."

"I-I-I was raped." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Ohh.. I'm so sorry!" He say sadly and hugs me.

"Do you remember when I wasn't for weeks online last year?"

"Yes. Wait was that the time you..?" He asks and I start to cry.

"Yes and at that time I was in Los Angeles. I stayed at my best friends house. She helped through it. It was a very hard time and it still is. Every time someone kiss my neck the memories flashing through my head and I'm so afraid. I was there never alone. She took me to some of her concert, in the studio and to the set of Pretty Little Liars. She made everything to make me happy and to forget the time. I had an amazing time on the PLL (Pretty Little Liars) set. They are still helping me not to break down."

He hugs me even more. We say nothing for few minutes. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and says "Enrique? We'll meet in 5 minutes at the van. We need to get to the airport."

I look in his eyes and ask "Does it mean we have to say goodbye?"