Chapter15: Surprises and Revenge

~Third Person POV~
The next Day,Early in the morning,Daichi headed to training camp,knowing he'd be coming home to the warm hugs of his beloved girlfriend but what he didn't know is that Y/N had lied about the discharge date, She was actually gonna be discharged this morning and was gonna Surprise her one and only boyfriend at Camp and stay there since she had Training Camp there too.

Their parents decided to take over watching the kids, The kids looked at them like they were their grandparents even though they knew the truth but it didn't bother them as long as they were happy, Daichi left Early while Y/N left at 6:00 in the morning after getting discharged, she took her bags, bid her family goodbye and drove off to Tokyo, after 5 hours of driving, Y/N pulled up to the school and parked the car, The school was stationed for Archers and Volleyball Players, The coaches knew that Y/N was gonna arrive late but they didn't say anything about it, The Company Y/N works for was a sponsor and of course Y/N had to show up since she's a big part of their Fame. It was currently 1:00 and the athletes were having a break when they were gathered in the open field.

"Alright! Gather around! Volleyball Boys to the left and Archers to the right,Managers at Front and Extras on the Back!"One of the Coaches said and the athletes scrambled to their places, there were 14 Archers and 7 Volleyball Teams.

"What time do you think she'll arrive?"  One of the Coaches asked "She said she just arrived and parked her car, She's on her way here" another coach replied "She? Who is coming?" Whispers Erupted, Daichi's phone ringing wasn't very audible, he answered it.

"Hey...what are you doing now?" Y/N asked from the phone "We're at the open field,we're waiting for someone,I think?" Daichi answered "I can't wait to see you tho..." She said as she made her way to the gym  "I'll be home after a Week...I won't see you for a week, I wanna ditch Camp and just come home and stay with you..." He complained "Well you won't see me at home..." She said, the statement confused the Boy "What do you mean?" He asked "I mean, You won't see me when you come home..."She said "Why?" The boy's heart dropped "Because I won't be home~" She said as she reached the Gym Entrance "I'll be here...By your side..." She said as she Entered the Gym, She ended the call leaving the poor guy Confused as Hell....

"Pardon my Late Self~" a voice said from the entrance of the Gym,Catching everyone's attention, A girl that wore a black attire

"Pardon my Late Self~"  a voice said from the entrance of the Gym,Catching everyone's attention, A girl that wore a black attire

(I don't own the picture)

She held a bag that seemed to contain her Bow and Arrow and A Volleyball....?

"We dont mind at all Ms.L/N" The Coaches said while bowing, The Girl made her way through the neatly lined up athletes and made her way up the platform, "Thank you for your Understanding~" the girl bowed and turned to the crowd,giving them a closed eyed smile and small wave "I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting~ I met a little inconvenience a few days ago and it hospitalized me for a few days, I just got out this morning~" she explained.
After a little conversation with the coaches,they left the athletes in the hands of Y/N.