Chapter 2: Im Back

~Third Person POV~
Five years had passed and now is the Competition of Y/N L/N over the years she's been known as the "Princess of the Arrow"
Y/N is a Third Year in America and one of the best Archers out there.
"There she is,The Princess of the Archery World! L/N!"
And on Cue a girl came out to the field

"There she is,The Princess of the Archery World! L/N!"And on Cue a girl came out to the field

She picked up her Bow and Arrow and aimed.
1....2....3....4....5.....done....
She finished the fastest and had.... 5 Perfect Aims in a Row!

"And there it is Folks! The Princess of the Arrow has made her aim! 5 Perfect Aims! Unbelievable!"

-Karasuno Gym-
"Unbelievable!" The phone rang out as the announcer spoke catching the attention of the Third Years.

"What are you watching?" Asked a Gray-haired male while walking towards the second years by the door, "Archery!" Exclaimed the Shaved head guy,showing his phone screen which was playing a replay of the previous game. "That's impressive...." said a man with a manbun "Heh" Daichi just chuckled and smiled,earning a questioning look from the team, he looked at the ring that Y/N sent him for his 15th birthday , they were matching

(I DONT OWN THE PICTURE)"Hey Daichi,who gave you that?" Asked Ennoshita "Which one?" Asked Daichi "What do you mean which one?"Sugawara Interrupted "Well I keep an arrow in my locker and I have one back at home,and I have a arrow necklace then thi...

"Hey Daichi,who gave you that?" Asked Ennoshita "Which one?" Asked Daichi "What do you mean which one?"Sugawara Interrupted "Well I keep an arrow in my locker and I have one back at home,and I have a arrow necklace then this ring" Daichi said Bluntly, "Uhh...Why do you have those?" Asked Tanaka "Memories.Someone special to me is in the Archery game....She's ...really great" Daichi said as he smiled into his locker at the sight of the black arrow.

"The Champion is The Princess of the Arrow!Y/N L/N!"
The phone played the clip where Y/N was receiving her awards and getting interviewed
"Miss L/N! What's your Motivation in Archery?" Asked a reporter, "My Childhood Bestfriend." She said as she showed a necklace.

(I DONT OWN THE PICTURE!)"Where is your Best Friend now?" Asked another reporter "Back at Japan

"Where is your Best Friend now?" Asked another reporter "Back at Japan..." She said giving off a closed eyed smile "Miss L/N how are so good in Archery?" Asked another "Have Patience and A Positive outlook on it!Dont give up no matter what!"She said as she blew a kiss at the Camera and Posed for a couple pictures.She got a phone call so she excused herself, Daichi was no where to be seen by the Gym.

"Very Funny DaiDai." Y/N said as she rolled her eyes infront of her camera,The Young Lady was having a Videocall with her best friend Daichi. "N/N,even if you change so much,your still the clumsy little girl that I used to lift when we were little~" The Boy teased his Childhood Bestfriend "N/N...." He said with a look of longing for something "Hm?Yes DaiDai?" Answered the Girl "When are coming back? It's been years...I miss you..." He said "DaiDai~ I'm really sorry... I'm working it out!don't worry! I miss you too~"She said "Oh,DaiDai I'll call you again later!okay? I have to do some 'Archery Fame' stuff"  she said rolling her eyes "Alright...Bye N/N~ Call anytime...And Stop Being Clumsy! You'll hurt yourself again! im not there to catch you...Alright Bye~ Miss you!" He said "Yes Daddy Ichi~ I will~ Bye~ I miss you more Tho!" She said as she hang up.

"Daichi~ Who was that?" Asked the other Team members,Voices Laced with Curiosity and Mischief, "None of your business. Get back inside! Or Run an extra 25 Laps!" And with that Everyone hurried inside the Gym.

~Y/N POV~
1 day later
' I can't wait to see the look on his face when I surprise him!'
I thought to myself as I packed my things for my Flight back to Japan, I'll be finishing My Third Year there. My Mom allowed me to go back and My Mom called Daichi's Mom, Auntie Miyuki, I'll be staying there with them.
My flight is tonight,it leaves 10:00, I'm so Excited! It's already 9:30 so I need to get to the Airport!

{•^•}After 12 hours{•^•}
"IM BACK~"
Your outfit:

{•^•}After 12 hours{•^•}"IM BACK~"Your outfit:

(I don't own the pictures!)
Word count : 725