Chapter 12: Clausthrophobic

~Third Person POV~
After a week of getting together

Y/N was walking back to class after getting out of a meeting with the teachers, Somebody suddenly blocked her path and shoved her in the small storage closet, "Have Fun being alone~" The girl's voice echoed and she walked away, Y/N started to panic, it felt suffocating in the closet, She banged on the door but everyone must be in their classes, The storage closet had some shattered glass on one of the shelves and because of the shaky movements it caused it to fall down and land on her, She screamed in pain, Shattered Glass pierced her skin and made her bleed, At that moment She fell to the floor and the closet door bursted open, It was Kiyoko.

~Kiyoko's POV~
I was sent out to find Y/N, As I looked through the halls by the classroom,I saw a girl from the other class walking away from the stairs then I heard banging on the storage closet by the stairs....Followed by a Scream, it was
Y/N's voice, I run to the closet door and opened it, I saw Y/N on the floor and she was pale and covered with glass and blood "Y/N!" I screamed and I pick her up and called out our teacher from the back of the classroom,

Followed by a Scream, it was Y/N's voice, I run to the closet door and opened it, I saw Y/N on the floor and she was pale and covered with glass and blood "Y/N!" I screamed and I pick her up and called out our teacher from the back of the classroom,

(Imagine that's Kiyoko and I don't own the picture)

he looked at Y/N and he immediately ran to the staff room and called an ambulance, Suga came out of the classroom and saw me crying while I was carrying Y/N, he fell back "Y-Y/N!" Suga stuttered out and ran to my side "Daichi! Y/N... She's....She's.... She's bleeding!" Suga said while he shakily taking out pieces of glass in her hair, Daichi ran out the classroom and looked over to me and Y/N, He fell to the ground and tears streamed down his face "Y/N!" He screamed out, Asahi came out and starred in shock "W-what happened?"Asahi asked me "I found her in the storage closet by the stairs, She yelled and when I opened the doors,I found her laying on the floor...." I said and by this time the teachers came in the Hallways and took Y/N from me and told us to get her things,we did as we were told and half the school staff was gone for the rest of the day and the 4 of us were quite for the rest of the day.

The bell rang and we went to the front of the Gym "I'll take care of the girls tonight, you can go to the hospital..." Suga said and Daichi just nodded, We decided that Suga and Asahi were gonna take care of the kids and I'll accompany Daichi to the hospital, possibly stopping him from going wild,

We went inside the Gym, everyone was stretching and headed to Coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei that were on the bench.

"We won't be attending practice today... please pardon our absence...." I said as the four of us bowed,Takeda Sensei realized why and he started to tear up "Why?" Coach Ukai asked and we just teared up and Takeda Sensei whispered the situation "Oh...You can go...I'm sorry..."Coach Ukai said and we all got up and left the gym.

"Ms.Miriyu did this?"
"The Cameras caught the incident"
"Miriyu? The third year?"
"What will happen to her?"
"When Ms.L/N wakes up, She'll give an opinion,For now we wait"
"The company that Ms.L/N works for was furious"
"Why did Ms.Miriyu do it?"
"She got jealous of the attention..."
"How Shallow..."

We heard the teachers say as we walked by, "Miriyu Zena...." I saw her leave the corridor earlier....She's the reason why Y/N is at the hospital right now......
.
.
.
.
.
.
How Pathetic.

Word Count: 655