Chapter 1: Childhood Days

~7 year old Daichi's POV~
I was waiting in Y/N's living room for Y/N to come down stairs so we can go play outside then I heard a crash from upstairs in Y/N's Room so I get up and run up to her room, I call out her name and she doesn't answer,I reach her door and knocked but I hear her groan in pain so I opened the door to find Y/N on the floor rubbing her head and wincing, I walk up to her and help her up, I help her down the stairs and make her sit on the couch as I asked Auntie Yui(Y/N's mom) for an ice pack and went back to Y/N's side,placing the ice pack on her head. "Y/N,you need to be more careful! Your Really Clumsy...." I said as she looked down to her feet that were dangling in the air, "I'm not angry N/N, I'm just worried about you, You get hurt easily...." I stated while she just nodded,she was sad because I Scolded her... I press the Ice Pack on her aching head to catch her attention "Ow!what was that for?!" She said as she looked at me with her pretty E/C eyes, "Because you made me Worry!" I said "Sowy Dai-Dai...I didn't notice the little ball on the floor so I tripped..." she explained,
"Next Time I'll be more careful!I promise!" She smiled at me while holding out her pinky,I intertwined my pinky onto hers "There's no Next Time N/N...."I laughed and she laughed too.

~Time skip to Middle School~
~13 year old Daichi and Y/N~
~Daichi's POV~

"N/N!" I shouted her name as she fell off the last steps on the stairs while running and catching her just in time. She spaced out again because of the incident this morning,she accidentally got pushed into her locker as the hallways got crowded this morning, Y/N is a very small girl so she can fit anywhere,She was in there for 2 minutes before I got her out, She's very sensitive,She is Claustrophobic,She's still thinking about it until now...it's already after school,She has Anxiety....so I need to be with her all the time so it doesn't get worse....

"Are you Alright!? Are you Hurt!?" I said but it sounded like I yelled....she hugged me so I hugged her back, "Thanks DaiDai....Im Alright, Thank You for catching me....Again" she giggled, "Your still Clumsy N/N...since we were little!" I said as we parted the hug then she took my wrist and ran "Cmon DaiDai! Let's play Volleyball!I don't have Archery Training Today!" She shouted as we ran through the Neighborhood. This is her last week here in Japan....She's moving to America next week....

~Mini Time Skip~
~Y/N's POV~

"Mama...do we really have to go?" I asked my mom while she was putting in our bags in the car, "Sorry Sweetie,I know you want to stay with Daichi but don't worry,we'll keep in touch with them,okay? Now go say ByeBye to DaiDai" she said while loading the car more, I walked over to Daichi who was standing infront of our house holding a Volleyball in his hands "DaiDai....." Was all I could say without breaking into tears "DaiDai!" I said as I hugged him and he hugged me back, "I don't wanna go...." I sobbed into his shoulder "You won't be there! I don't wanna leave if I don't get to see you!" I said as he let go and held my shoulders "N/N....I'll call and text you every time I can! You can tell me if your having problems okay?"
He said while tears streamed on both our faces
"I promise you,when you come back I'll be Captain of the Volleyball Team!" He said putting his pinky infront of me "Then if your gonna be Captain then I'll make sure I become the best in Archery!" I said as I intertwined my pinky onto his "PROMISE!" We said in union "You'll forever be my Arrow...."he said as we looked at each other "And You'll be My Captain!" I said as we hugged each other once again and did our special handshake.

"DONT FORGET ME OKAY?,ILL TRY TO VISIT JAPAN WHENEVER I CAN!" I said as we exchanged things, I gave him the Arrow that we carved out name on the side,it was the first arrow I got in the Perfect Circle, He gave me the Volleyball that we played with, we wrote our names and nicknames on it. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran into the car saying bye.

'Until we meet again My Captain'
'Until next time My Arrow'

'Until we meet again My Captain''Until next time My Arrow'

( I don't own the pictures used here)
Word count:830